Running out of gas !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running out of gas !

Post by tinadiamond on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:19 am

All I remember of this dream is that I was running out of gas, I see a gas station & Just made it, the car just coasted up into the gas station. This is strange because it's like the 3 dream like in 2 months that I see gas stations. Also it's like the 4 th dream that I run out of gas. I know their is a meaning to all this but I don't know. Help !

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running out of gas !

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 am

Gas stations in my dreams and a lot of dreams that I've seen on this site often mean a place of refilling/rejuvenation and reflects my need to slow down and take a break and fill up on something (rest, peace of mind, positive thoughts, more time with God, etc.)....the fact that you keep having the dream is a sign that this is something you really ought to do (before you run out of gas)...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:05 am

You are right ! lola21 You know the situation with the mother in law. Well I think since the end of last year it's all just been to much for me . I had also been to the dr. like 20 times in three months. All tests were fine. Thank you JESUS! But I guess it was all that and I also have 5 kids my youngest 2 and 5. Boy ! to say the least .They all keep me on my toes. I recently also , I think it was a panic or anxiety attack. I have never ever had one before. Last weekend I almost felt another one trying to come on, It was a busy weekend, So when I started feeling over whelmed ,I went in my room, away from every one ,Layed on my bed and took deep breathes. Now that I think of it, I did start having the gas station dream and running out of gas, before that one anxiety or panic attack. I will pray to never have one again , it felt so ugly. Now with your help, I know that JESUS was trying to warn me. Now I know what it means, Thank you ! I will try to rest, slow down, have peace of mind, and for sure have positive thoughts, with all that stuff with my mother in law. I will just leave everything in GODs hands and not worry. Thank you Lola and Please keep me in your prayers.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am

Amen, I will!

As one who is also often running around, listen to God when He shows this to you, there's a reason for it! flower You are no help to your family if you're running ragged and certainly not to yourself. Jesus came so that we could have life and have it abundantly. Cast you cares onto Him because He cares for you. This issue with your mother in law is taxing but nothing that she can do can harm you, the blood of Jesus ensures that. :praiseg-d:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:50 pm

yes i agree, lol! its easy 2 neglect urself wen lookin afta othas,, a pactikal tip is takeing a vitamin supliment, wiv hi vitamin b an c,, ur body uses these up wen stressed, plus good food an rest, ,, ur body needs good fuel 2 function, Dr Dee,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 am

you go girl! Thank u so much lola21 !

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Mon May 02, 2011 9:45 am

big hug 2 Thank you dreamster ! I will sure do that, taking the vitamin b and c. I will do that right away. Last night I had another dream of running out of gas, I was running away in a car, kinda old car. All I know is that the people who were chasing me were bad. But finally I ran out of gas, left the car. Found myself in some place like splash town, went down the water slide, then found myself in a room, their was one head person, it was like 5 people their, I think they were all praying and so was I . Then the head guy said someone here is letting out a lot of energy or electricity. I said it was me because I felt moving around in my stomach, almost like something was being shaken up in my stomach. Then that was it I found myself looking for keys, keys to the car that ran out of gas. I was looking for those keys every where, In my clothing pockets, My sister all of a sudden appears in my dream and says , why don't you stop looking for those keys? that car is old anyway. She said you have that other nice car over their, why don't you just drive it. I wasn't listening to her, FINALLY I saw some of my blue jean pants on the floor, looked in the pockets and Found the Keys. I was as happy as could ever be ! Jumping up and down, Like as if I had found gold, tons of gold. I have never ever been so happy of finding keys like that before. Do you or lola know what that dream means. Thank you ! Both sooooo much!!!!!!!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 02, 2011 2:13 pm

,,um ur latest drm i will share mi thorts, ,,im thinkin ur old car is ur life rite now,, ur running on empty, an u come 2 the end of ur self,, but thers a place of refreshing ahead,,[splashtwn] u will experiance grace in ur life[5ppl],, an be energized, ,,u will find keys 2 the old car ,,which represents a old life style, ,, then ur sista shows u a betta way, [nu ka ],,but ur not hearing her ,,but eventualy u find the keys u need an r excited , cos thers a nu life awaits u, ''its a nu an liveing way walk ye in it'' ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Tue May 03, 2011 9:21 am

crying Thanks that sounds just about right, Yes my life right now does feel like an old car. And it does feel like I'm coming to the end of myself. Just here trying to do everything that I know what to do, Especially going to church, I am anxiously waiting for that place of refreshing and I am desperately awaiting to feel Jesus grace in my life. I have never felt what I am going through in life right now, I guess it's just all to much ! I don't know but I'm kinda thinking the keys, you mentioned r to a old life style. I have only spoke in tongues once, that when I was in elementary , and I went to camp with my church. I have wanted that back for the longest. I think that gift is still their but I don't know why I've never done it again. But it's something that I've been wanting badly. What ever it is , as long as things get better and as long as I'm closer to Jesus. Anything that is more of Jesus, that's what I want. Thank you sooooo much !!!!!!!! woo hoo

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 03, 2011 12:56 pm

well i think u will find the river of god an outta ur tummy will flow rivers of liveing waters the keys kood be 2 ur nu ka ,, an speakin in is one of ur keys,, ur drm is orsome, ,,,,,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Wed May 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Thank you sooooo mucccccchhhhhh !!!!!!!! dreamster, I have started taking vitamin b , I think it has like 2 or 3 bs in it. I have also just started taking cal, magn & zinc tab. I will find a vit c. Thank U !!!! Thank you Jesus ! :hooray:

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 04, 2011 2:42 pm

lol! now u kno ur ''a b cs ,,'' Dr D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Wed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm

laugh thanks