Fire and brimstone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire and brimstone

Post by dbrown on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 am

I dream that there was chaos in the streets it was dark and the ground was cracking open and people was falling into the firey depths I ran to this church where other members of my church were we were safe behind the doors but for some reason I would not stay inside. I ran outside and started pulling people from the cracks I could only see their outreached hands, I would grab their hands and lift them out and take them to the church for safety, people were screaming all over the place. I would not go back inside the church but would run to try and help someone else while the members of the church pleaded with me to come back inside the church where it was safe...All I would say is someone has to help these people.

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire and brimstone

Post by One Door on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Hello dbrown,
The following is how I see your dream.
I dreamt that there was chaos in the streets, it was dark (spiritual darkness)...the ground was cracking...people were falling (this symbolizes the people who have fallen between the cracks: referring to the people who have been neglected and overlooked)...into the fiery depths (bound for hell).
Their hands symbolize a cry for mercy. The dream shows you reaching out to them. To go out to these people, you put yourself on the front line of the battlefield (spiritual battlefield, a dangerous place to be). Many prefer to stay safe inside the church.
"Someone has to help these people".
I see the Lord standing with His arm outstretched to these people and His reply is "How about you?"

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top