REPOST Church dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST Church dream

Post by blessess on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm

This dream must be a hard one, for no one has try to intrepret it. But I will repost again...maybe this time someone might get a glimpse of what God is saying. here we go it went like this.

the dream went like this...I was at church and I was sitting next to dana and this lady. she introduce me to this lady that she was talking to. She was someone in the spiritual realm that was needed in my life, like an activation or some form of training. ..interesting enough it was someone that I met I long time ago from another church and her name started with a f like finona or figuroa something like that. So when I connected with her she told me she had another ministry to do with makeup and that is how I remembered her, because I had asked her to teach me makeup when we first met . So when I went to her place she had a really nice set up and she was training more people but I cannot remember if the training was the makeup or something else or both. what I remembered about her was when I briefly met her in the past she was not a nice lady. she must of been transformed because she was not the same in the spiritual realm. Oh another thing we were in a new church not where we are at now and the church was really really really big. I want to say that before I met with this lady outside of the church I was in my pastor' office. he was in there with a guy...someone tall and he had a dark complexionan we were briefly in his office and we did not talk we were just in there and then we parted and then I met with the lady. also his office or that area of the church was EXTREMELY BIG. please share with the Lord tells you.

blessess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST Church dream

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi Blessess,

I have read this dream before and not posted anything, I guess I didn't want to say what I thought.

To me make up is for disguising and making things look better

A big office tells me about importance - either percieved by others or the one who has the office... eg: in some firms you move office when you are promoted... bigger better office for a bigger better job :o)

I will come back and see if these things have made any [true] sense to you before I say more...

I am cautious because what I see is a sore point for me - that makes me more sensitive, but not necessarily right in this case.

God bless :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessess on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:30 pm

@Grey Butterfly. I am not really sure about what you are saying but there could be some truth to it. When I see make up I see preparations...behind the scenes. or getting ready for something like when one goes out they prepare there face. not necessarily that they are hiding anything they are just preparing themselves. the big office could be what or how I seen or viewed my pastor. like someone of great importance which could be good or not. like maybe too much importance I put him...you know. let's keep this up.

blessess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue May 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi Blessess,

How did you feel in the dream??

And I am assuming that the not nice lady was someone you met in real life? And then she was different in the dream??? So presumably, she hasn't changed for real, but she is a symbol for you????

How did you feel with her, and in her home, and about her in the dream??

The pastor and the other man didn't speak to you in the office - how did that feel when you were there? What I mean is, were you comfortable or waiting... disappointed or was this normal to you in the dream?

I'm treading really carefully Blessess, I don't want to steer you wrongly, and I'm not an interpreter... so please pray and think these things through. I've seen from this site that the way you feel in the dream is a big clue to what it means... I see Mia ask that, and then say what in your awake life makes you feel that way? And so often it appears to be the thing that turns the key in discerning the dream.

I pray that God will interpret your dream for you.... he is the author and the most awesome interpreter there is! :o)

In love, Diane

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Tue May 03, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it clearer to read)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessess on Tue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm

As far as the lady when I was in her place of business I did not feel weird but when my pastor ignore me I felt very awkward and most likely disappointed.

blessess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top