Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

WOW what a journey. ( Update.)

Hello and Blessings beloved friends of God.

I wanted to share an update on the things happening in my life. I pray I wont get into trouble ha ha cause I think names of ministries is a no no. lol!

I have been through a total of 17 surgeries, in the last year or so I have had four surgeries. I am a missionary to Africa, Russia and the Middle East/Israel. Well some times when we walk through the fire we feel as if we will not get passed it. I am a miracle it is amazing I can even walk. Well the Lord raised me up after the last surgery and I was going to go to Congo Africa with Iris ministries team. Well then God through a wrench on my plan placed a new church in my city where I would get on board on a fast moving train of God. I ended up confronting what was going on in the church to the pastor and wow I had never been received like that before.lol Anyway the Lord told me it was time to learn the prophetic gift in the church because it always has been operating in the mission field or in street ministry now it is the church. lol! So I laid down the mission field and now I am a youth minister and young adult minister so I went from not being busy to being totally busy like over night.. laugh

We are having a wave hit the youth here in Oregon. We are seeing kids get saved and filled with the Holy Spirit going out and bringing in more kids. The church just started in January with only four people now it is well over 150 people without any advertisement. So wow God is moving Amenie... The older people are rededicating their lives to Christ and these are the ones that were hope differed and they turned from Jesus because of it.It is amazing what we are seeing here, God is so good and worthy to be praised.

Thanks for all the prayers you guys prayers may you and this site be blessed above and beyond measure.

His Humble servant. :glory: praiseGod

Amen and glad to hear it Steady! God is moving in your life and Praise God you are an obedient child of the King. Keep doing what you are called to and he will reward you for it!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Wow!! Glory to our Father! So glad that things are going so well for you.

Love in Christ