Interesting dream about a dog with holes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting dream about a dog with holes.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 am

Hello and blessings.

Please bear with me as I remember a small portion of this dream.

Dream,

My spiritual mom and her husband and I moved into a new place and house. The house was like a mansion they lived upstairs and I was downstairs. I wanted a dog so I went and got a beautiful little puppy that was huge and it was a purebred dog. I loved him he was so beautiful and just had a heart for him. I hide him because I knew Marie would be upset with me if I had a dog. Then Marie comes downstairs and I try and hide the dog, then I tell her the truth because I am easily convicted and so I show her the dog and she sees the sores on this dog and the sores are holes that are huge and they are seeping out of the dog,one and I was like I did not even see that before until she mentioned it. I was like Marie I do not have the money for this dog and this dogs health, and I knew I had to give the dog away to someone who could take care of it. I knew Marie did not want me to have the disease infested dog.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting dream about a dog with holes.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 am

Okay this was weird. I just posted the above dream then I get this email sent to me about Iran killing dogs. Check it out. Now this seems a bit strange to me.

http://www.radicalislam.org/content/latest-enemies-iran-dogs-and-their-owners?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Dogs+Declared+Illegal+in+Iran&utm_campaign=RI+Newsletter+41&utm_term=more_gif

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Ok now there is just something wrong with their way of thinking. Of course they has been for a while. I will be praying about the owners of these animals and of course the animals themselves. Thanks for the info.

love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top