The Bomb in the Backyard! (repost)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bomb in the Backyard! (repost)

Post by littlewillow on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:10 am

Hi, I'm new here. I had this dream over 10 years ago, and I have never ever forgotten it. I usually think about it more during this month, as you'll read. I have no idea what it "means" or could have meant. Am a bit nervous to post it, and I've probably not told more than 5 people about it. I'm sure it was nothing, but it is always nagging in my brain from time to time..

It starts with me, alone, walking down the middle of a street. There are houses on either side of me. (I usually dream in color, dull, but certainly color.) I am wearing a red shirt. That is the only color I see. Clearly red. I walk and I see a tornado coming (or sense it's there .. that's a bit fuzzy). So I run to a house and knock on the door. An old woman answers and I'm telling her about it, while holding the door handle, as the wind is blowing me back.
She seems perfectly as ease, has no idea what's outside and lets me inside. I walk through her house, it seems as though I went in the door, skipped the house and suddenly am walking onto her back patio.
I look around, and it's just a concrete patio, with some white iron furniture to the left and its fenced in with a chain link fence, at least on one side that I notice .. the rest outward seems to just go infinity when I think about it.
I hear sirens, tornado sirens, but I know for some reason it's Not the tornado. It's like an air raid siren. I find myself under the white iron table, I'm clutching the chain link fence. I can still feel the pattern of it on my hand to this day. The cool feeling, typical diamond shape. I look off into the distance and see a huge mushroom cloud raise up. I can see only reds and oranges. It rises and my eyes follow it up into the sky. Above it is clearly night, I see stars. In the stars a mans face forms. He looks Asian I suppose? (Hard to say when his face is all stars) A roundish face, a beard, a squarish hat. He laughs and says , "This is payback for what you did to us." I look beside him and the stars write out April 25th (which, I just randomly noticed is the day I posted this! Gah! lol ).
I hear the sirens again and look out more above where I'm sitting. I see a bomb falling, I hear the sirens and I wake just before it hits me.
Of course, I woke up terrified. For years, I wonder, was it something I ate and saw on TV? There was nothing going on in my life really.
A big part of me thinks it was just .. a dream. Simply that. Nothing more. Then a smaller part of me dreads if it was more. Either way, I would love to know .. what the heck??

Thanks so much, for any answers.

(And .. I never wear red in April which is just plain silly.)

littlewillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bomb in the Backyard! (repost)

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 am

~LittleWillow,

I sense this is a prophetic dream with a warning. Whenever I see red in my dream it is a danger sign. I believe the Lord is was calling you to interceed for the persons and place this would affect. The sirens are signs that it is close. You said this was 10 years ago. Let me see that would make it April of 2001. Seems to me that was Sept 11, 2011. I believe you were shown this dream to interceed for that event. These are just my thoughts here. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewillow on Sun May 01, 2011 11:17 am

Thank you so much for reading my post.

I am not sure I understand though.
In my dream, there was no specific place, or people. And the date was April 25th written in the stars .. and no where near Sept 11th.
I had the dream either late March or very early April.
It was bombs, and not planes. And while I do understand what symbols in dreams can possibly mean .. there was no indicator that it would have anything to with planes hitting buildings. It was a bomb, in the middle of nowhere.
The man I saw in the stars was, I felt at the time, of some sort of Asian decent.
If it was sent to me as to be sent to interceed, I would think at least something would be be clear for that specific event - Sept. 11th. I have spent a good few days thinking about what you said, and I'm sorry .. I really don't think it had anything to do with Sept. 11th at all. I have been praying about it, gosh for years.
I do hope that when you tell someone what you think dreams may mean, that you pray over them, and not just pick out "clues" and random "symbols". People need to be very careful reguarding spiritual gifts and not take them lightly.
I will continue to ask God what, if really anything, it could have meant.
Like I've said, it could mean something, or .. it could have been random event of the week that cropped up in a weird dream.

littlewillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi littlewillow, did you see the response I sent yesterday to the first post of this dream? I'm totally in agreement with Connie!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:01 pm

it might not have been about 9-11. I think you should definately do research on it though.. Its possible it may not have happened yet

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewillow on Sun May 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Thanks Daphanie!

(I have OFTEN felt the need to dig a bomb shelter and have supplies ready! lol Supplies for what, no idea! I have just had a .. "feeling" ya know?)

I agree with researching the date. I would hate to think I "missed it" .. though as paranoid as I am - even so far as to not wear red in April (how silly!!), I don't think I have - if that's what this is.
I have a very weird knack for "knowing things"? I dunno, none have been useful .. except for a deja vu incident in which I "remembered" walking down the hallway in school, taking a bathroom break and being late. When I "remembered" it, I passed the bathroom and made it to class lol Another random event was that for nearly a week I thought constantly about an old TV show I used to watch. After about a week of that, I found out the host of that show had died.
It's not the only instance, but it's so odd .. and I don't understand the purpose. I've only ever told my mom and my sister about this.

There have been many tragic things in my own personal life - the death of my middle son from Trisomy18 - a full term still birth .. to losing my husband a little over 4 years ago as well. But, neither of those have been anywhere near April. (Actually, an ironic twist is that Daniel, my lost son, was born Sept. 11th - though years after the tragedy in NY).

I will continue to pray and research and seek His guidance. I've been a Christian for quite some time, but I still don't really know what my personal spiritual gifts are .. and a part of me dreads that prophecy, even in the smallest level, is it. *sigh* Prayer prayer and more prayer hm?
Thanks so so much for your posts.

littlewillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Yes prayer! and I want to say that you sound a lot like me! Knowing things is definatlely part of your spiritual gift. Sometimes now when I have someone on my mind, i will give them a call and check on them laugh and lots of prayer! To my understanding it's the Spirit within us groaning and we are picking up on it :) of course I believe with all my heart that we should pray without ceasing where the Spirit is groaning. lol am I making sense?

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've also had several tragic things happen in my life, though none so close as your dear ones. I believe the Lord is closest to those who are broken hearted which makes a lot of sense as to why this happens so much with you. We learn so much dependance on Him during those times He carries us through. I feel now more than ever that its easier to hear His voice since I've been through so much.
God bless you Sister!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Not that it helps understand your dream, and please forgive me for commenting, but I wanted to say that I, too, have often had dreams that show up in a "deja-vu" kind of way in real life - likewise, it's always meaningless stuff (or so it seems) - like having a non-important conversation with someone, or seeing someone doing some activity. Never important stuff. I've only ever told a couple people about it, and only other believers. It's just interesting to know I'm not the only one, though I don't understand the purpose.

Something else, though - I saw that there's a wikipedia article called April 2528, 2011 Tornado Outbreak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_25%E2%80%9328,_2011_tornado_outbreak

Not saying it's related; but, like others have noted, there certainly are a lot of tornado dreams lately. The date is somewhat interesting, though.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Sometimes the Lord uses deja-vu to send me a message. Other times I am just racking my brain trying to figure out what just happened lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewillow on Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Hah! I totally understand!
.. and don't think that current events haven't made me think. Sheesh. lol
I'm still very much asking God about .. just what the heck? Can a lady get just a little bit of confirmation - either way! Yes, it was a dream you need to remember or No dearest, you ate pork chops and saw a few shows on TV that your brain went crazy with. lol

littlewillow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top