Repost: Please help !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Please help !!

Post by Mamoyo on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:04 am

Last night I had two dreams and if anyone can please help me make sense of them, please. I would appreciate your help because I am currently going through some spiritual warfare. Last night after reading Mia's article and the forum's discussion on spiritual warfare, I prayed fervently and asked God to speak to me in my dream.

Had 2 dreams.

1st dream
Dreamt I was a pilot, about to pilot a plane to Bankok. I was dressed in a pilot’s uniform, and I remember having this intense feeling of one going to a faraway place. Could see another pilot with me, but he was going to fly a different plane from me. Talking about the flight being 11 hours long. Surprisingly, in this dream I was a man (I'm a woman IRL), and it seems us pilots were with our wives, saying our goodbyes, and the flights were about to start. (No idea at all what this means. No connection or even thoughts about Bankok before. Today checked the internet, and flights are indeed 11 hrs long from London).

2nd dream
Dreamt I was at a place – near a school, preparing to go to school (not clear if I was going as a student or as a teacher).Doing make-up, and combing my hair, (natural, no extensions) was long and beautiful and I was enjoying grooming it, trying out different styles to see which one suited me best. It seemed my hair had been oiled, so as I was brushing my hair down my face, the oil was transferring onto my face. Wiping off the excess oil because it was ruining the make-up, face getting too shiny. Also pressing a towel to hair to absorb the excess oil. Looking in a mirror, seeing my image – knew it was me but I looked at least ten years younger, and more beautiful than I am IRL (Lol). Admiring myself and liking my new image.

Any thoughts, anyone? Thanks..

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Please help !!

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:52 pm

The first dream could have been given to you to pray about someone else that's in a situation like that. Could be someone you never even met before. (Just a thought not an interpretation)

The second dream is great! It seems there could be a time coming up where you aren't so concerned with the stuff that's going on right now but having some time for YOU..and it sounds as though you may need that seeing that you are going through so much. Just some thoughts..please pray into the meaning.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Wed May 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Daph

Sorry for the late response; I had no internet access for the past 5 days.

Thanks for taking your time to respond to my post; and thanks for your thoughts. I especially agree with you regarding the first dream, and to be honest, i had never thought of that meaning myself. It is very possible that this dream is about someone else because nothing in the dream fits with my circustances. Thanks for reminding me that at times we are called to intercede on behalf of others. I had tended to be very 'selfish' in the way I look for the meanings of my dreams (thinking they are always about me). About the second dream, I would certainly do with that break. Still fighting; thanks for the uplifting words.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top