REPOST:WEDDING DRESSES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST:WEDDING DRESSES

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:37 am

Hi everyone,I had a dream about getting married and people,the guests were waiting for me to come out.I tried on a wedding dress that I changed my mind about because It came apart sort of.I tried another one with ruffles that i liked but changed my mind because the bride's maid had one like it and I just changed my mind.I looked at a catalogue and saw another one that i wanted with a wide skirt.I asked for that and The person whom I told to get it for me told me he had already returned the catalogue and he will have to be professional to get it back and i told him to be professional.I wanted shoes and suddenly I had a pair of beautiful pair of lovely white sandals on my feet.what does it mean?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST:WEDDING DRESSES

Post by Mamoyo on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 am

Hi Kellsy

I am not an interpreter and am fairly new to this forum. So whatever I say, pray and listen to the Spirit - if it doesn't fit, just disregard it.

In my own dreams usually wedding dresses speak about my personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible compares the relationship of Jesus and His church to that of a Bride and Groom. We, the church of Jesus Christ are the Bride, and Jesus is the Bridegroom.

John says in Revelation 19:7-8, “For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and His Bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean was given her to wear." In your dream you seem not to be able to settle for one thing, you keep finding fault with the dresses. Could there be something hindering your walk with the Lord?

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks Mamoyo,will pray about it but I'm not sure about it.God bless you.

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Hello Kellsy,
The following is how I see your dream.
Getting married here symbolizes the marriage of the church (the bride) and Christ.
You tried on a few dresses before you decided on the one you really wanted. This symbolizes you tried some things out in life before you decided on receiving the grace (mercy) of God (salvation). The first dress symbolizes you going your own way, which didn't work for you and fell apart. The second dress symbolizes people who all look alike in their way of life;way of living (all in the same dress, all doing the same thing) but this wasn't for you. You decided against both of these dresses (ways of life). By choosing the last dress, symbolizes you choosing God's grace (mercy). We are allowed salvation because of the mercy of God and nothing else (Titus 3:5). A "skirt" symbolizes "the grace (mercy) of God". You ask for a "wide" skirt. A wide skirt is a "full" skirt symbolizing (showing) God is full of mercy. A "professional" is a person who is paid a higher price because of his expertise. "Professional" here refers to the "high price" Jesus paid for (this dress) us in order for us to receive God's mercy (this dress). Having the sandals on symbolizes "being prepared". The white represents "the righteousness of God". The only way to be prepared for this wedding is to have on the righteousness of God. And we can only have that through Jesus Christ.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Fri May 06, 2011 5:04 pm

wowsome! wow One Door,great insight.Thanks a lot,so much to meditate on...never had a clue the dream could be so Profound.God bless ya. huggins

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top