Not manifested yet, but God has helped discern meaning :o)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not manifested yet, but God has helped discern meaning :o)

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:03 am

Hi all,

I had a dream last night that seems to echo the one from the night before... I wonder if anyone can help?

1st night:

I'm in a group in a room, mainly brownish, looked like a small museum. we were looking for something special. A man said he had found something, and took us up a flight of stairs and onto a landing that ended at an invisible wall. He said "this (a painting that had foreign lettering on it and I thought was purely decorative) has been painted on an invisible wall" He was able to read the foreign lettering which said "put on this hat and walk through the wall" he took the hat (which was left there - I think it was black) and put it on and walked thru the wall. The hat came off his head as he went. I must have done the same thing, because I walked thru the wall and the hallway now continued... the brownish hue is now a blueish hue... dream ends.

2nd night:

I am again with a group, we have been chosen to go somewhere special and I am very excited because I have been there before. we have a guide. there are 3 canoes. we need to get across the lake to a wharf on the other side. I have a red folder [that I keep with me and is very important to me for the whole dream] I choose to go across the lake on a plank of wood instead... When we get to the other side, we walk around a corner (past brownish buildings) heading towards a small white building on the top of the hill. It has glass shopfront doors and inside are three elevators. Two are very colourful and one is in the shape of a black top hat. Our guide shows us how to call the lifts and a young girl I know goes first in the hat lift (she is about to leave for India IRL to live there for about 6 months) We wait for a long time for the lift to return... our guide and several of the people get sick of waiting and go off to an [amusement park?] that is just opposite... there is a real sense of beauty but also danger/lack of care in this part of the dream, I also first wrote that there is no hope in this section. The elevators are not working well... I am the next in the hat elevator. Inside it is a circular floor that is covered in black and white fabric and there is a stool is in the middle. I sit on the stool and the door closes. I fall off the stool and decide to stay on the floor. From the outside, this building was a one storey nothing building... but it doesn't seem odd to be going up in a lift and this lift is fast and goes very high. the fabric covering the floor is stretchy and I end up sliding off, and am hanging onto the fabric from under the floor and trying to climb back up against the speed of the lift...

I get to the top and get out to find an incredibly colourful house - (reminds me of young children's TV programs because of the colours... ) There is more, but this would be an incredibly long post and it isn't really relevant to my question...

I have noticed that a hat appears to be a key in both, and gives entry to a previously unseen place... something special is mentioned in both. I go second in both dreams, the brownish look is in the first part of both dreams... both involve a group - but not a distinct group that I am a part of IRL... the foreign language on the poster in the first and the man being able to read it seems to me to correspond with the young girl who leaves for India IRL... both of them were the ones who went before me....

I have a feeling that these are the same dream, just with different imagery - and the 2nd one is longer - or I have remembered more of it perhaps :o)

Thanks for reading and for your help :o)

Diane

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Mon May 02, 2011 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change heading)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not manifested yet, but God has helped discern meaning :o)

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 pm

I was reading back in my dream journal (a folder, not red though lol! ) and noticed that I actually had another dream a few days before this one where I went (with two of my children) into an elderly ladies home - it was brownish and resembled a museum with curious items all around. One of my kids went up a staircase which led up to a skylight that she opened and got to look out the roof (I saw the view - even though it was not me who went up the stairs) My child said "that reminds me of the roof garden at our house" (I don't have a roof garden, but I dreamed of one once that I planned to plant out and make beautiful...)

I was amazed to see that this also involved a brownish house and going up... - it struck me that I saw the view and I realised that in the other two dreams the person who went first was not there when I got through the wall, or up in the lift...

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun May 01, 2011 5:32 pm

I think I know what the dream means... I left out a bit at the end because it was not similar to the other dream, but... at the top of the lift was an incredibly colourful room/rooms and a woman was sitting there reading, she had just eaten a mango with green skin... the empty skin was on the bench beside her.

I went shopping last night and saw green/red tinged mangoes and saw that they were labelled as "mexican mangoes" I felt recognition in my spirit and when I got an opportunity this morning, I looked them up. I found that Mangoes are indigenous to India.

I now believe that my dream (not a night time dream, a far off goal) of going to India and of helping orphans there is going to come to pass.

The hat? I'm not sure, but I think it might be that I fly there with a british airline (top hat) I still don't know - and I don't know about the red folder that I take everywhere with me either, (it isn't a passport, cos' our Australian passports are blue), but I am sure that somehow all of this will be familiar to me when it happens :o)

I feel very excited by this - I still don't know when, but I am sure I will be going in God's timing and that is awesome! :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun May 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Hi Grey Butterfly...Just a thought...I have seen in some of the other dreams that red can symbolize anointing...not sure if that helps or not with the folder..but it sounds like God has some pretty awesome things in store for you!!! Im still new around here...so please know these r just my thoughts.... =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top