Someone killed our friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Someone killed our friend

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:58 am

I had a dream that I went to visit this family that we are friends with. They moved to a country far away for missionary work. We went to this foreign country to visit them. In the dream I remember thinking about my friends husband all throughout the dream. I was thinking in the dream~'Its not right to think about this man, he is married and I am married!' (IRL I have NO romantic feelings for this man) Then all of a sudden we were in an open field, I had some kids with me. Someone told me he was shot and killed! I dropped to my knees in tears, thinking of the pain that their family was going to feel. Then I realized that the reason why I couldn't stop thinking of him was because I was SUPPOSE to be interceding for him at that time! I felt horrible. In the meantime, I seen men with guns all over around us, they didn't see us, but I could see them. The kids and I started looking for shelter, and we went to try and find the others to warn them of the men with guns. The field was green bright and vibrant...with trees all around the edges. The building everyone was in, once inside, was very gloomy and dim lighted.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone killed our friend

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Im thinking that God is trying to show me the importance of me taking the time for intercession, and how lives can be effected in a negative way if I don't pray for the people that God lays on my heart. Any thoughts, confirmations are welcome. Also, any thoughts or revelations Im missing??? If anyone sees something I may be overlooking please comment, Your thoughts are very much appreciated..... :thanks:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:38 am

Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Yes I am in agreement with you! I would definately pray on it..I'm sorry I don't have anything else to add...but I was getting the same thing

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Great to get a confirmation Daphanie....thanks so much for taking the time! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Your welcome! Sorry I didn't get to you sooner! I usually zoom in on the posts that have a zero by them. Thanks for re-posting!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

No problem... Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm

I agree with Daph, you are called to intercede for the others . Do you feel you can counsel too? I believe you should too pray for this family, this is just what you should be doing.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Thanks so much Peter for taking the time to look over my posts~I do have a desire to counsel, yet I don't feel fully equipt yet to minister in my church. We have a counselors training class that I have wanted to take for a very long time, but it is very lengthy and a HUGE commitment (Two years...and I have been told its like a collage course, not an easy thing to do), this is a requirement to counsel in my church. I feel God's timing will hopefully be perfect for me in this, and hopefully and eventually He will give me the grace to do. I feel like Gods timing is soon for this, but not quite yet.

As far as the intercession goes...I feel like NOW is the time for me to really press into this part of my calling...and I think God might be using this dream to help confirm that. I will be praying more diligently for this family and our friends.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri May 06, 2011 12:37 pm

I think most training comes when you are already there in ministry(by the holyspirit). The holyspirit is a good teacher,if you are willing to venture in this field. I also believe God has put in you qualities that can be useful for you as an intercessor and a counselor. From this dream and the previous ones I think God is stirring you up for the calling in your life. certainly time is now,even if you do it in a little way. As you pray God will place you around people's needs.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Thank you so much...this encourages me tremendously! What a blessing you are Peter!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri May 06, 2011 12:58 pm

To the glory of God----You are always a blessing too.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 06, 2011 12:59 pm

thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top