Had a dream Pastor tried to seduce me!!???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had a dream Pastor tried to seduce me!!???

Post by lavon82 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 am

I am horrified by this dream! In it I was at my pastor and his wife's home. I was in their bedroom and my pastor was on his bed and asked me to lay with him. He got forward with me and we kissed. I liked it, but felt bad at the same time in this dream. I pulled away and told him no, we are both married. I remember feeling his wife in the house. I knew she was there and I was so blown away that he did too and just didn't care, it did not phase him. I got up to leave the bedroom and he asked me to turn off the light if I wasn't going to stay so that he could go to sleep. He was dressed like a soldier too, in an army green shirt and dog tags. IDK. I looked over at his wife's dresser as I was leaving and thought to myself "why is Ms.-----'s house so dusty?". Then I left the room. I passed his wife on the way out and she just looked at me kinda sad but was still her sweet and kind self. She gave me the same look that she always carries around in real life by the way. I left their house and flashed straight to church, and I was excited to see my pastor again! And I was with my husband and family! In the dream I could not get the pastor out of my head though. It was odd. At church in this dream however, he walked right past me and although I knew it was him, he appeared to have no face. I kept trying to get a glimpse but he turned to talk to others each time I tried to see. He had no face! It was so strange and has me scared and perplexed at the same time! At this point in the dream I went from being "excited" about him to extremely mad. Them my father in law said "It's past time for service to start, I don't know why he is taking so long to start. He NEVER starts late." Then pastor's wife looked over at me with her same expression from earlier and I woke up. Please, anyone, help me figure this out. I'm not lusting after my own pastor am I? Oh man. ANYONE? Thanks so much in advance. I cannot get this one out of my mind and I am almost worried about going to church tomorrow night, like he will know I had this dream or his wife will or something. help !

lavon82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had a dream Pastor tried to seduce me!!???

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 pm

it doesn't have to mean you are lusting after him. In fact you are the one that chose to do what was right. It could be the Lord showing you something in his heart that's not right and maybe it wont happen with you but someone else...I'm just throwing out examples, not giving an interpretation so please pray into the meaning. But I dont feel as if this is something bad on your part...in the end where he had no face, could be that he just isnt the same to you after knowing what you know about him. I also feel the need to pray for his wife and the church. They will feel it too, whatever its about.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:19 pm

also God may give us dreams to show us our hearts as well. And to make sure we keep ourselves in check if something of that nature were to occur. But nonetheless you did the right thing and I believe the wife and church need prayer and also the pastor. huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top