friend and a prize

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friend and a prize

Post by danny on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:44 am

i had this dream yesterday

i have a friend who is a very strong believer of the lord.
i saw him giving me a prize, something like a momento and saying this is for next months match.
in reality i am going for an exam next month for which god gave me some answers which i have written before under the titles A MAN ON A HORSE, DAVID AND GOLIATH.
i am keeping on praying to confirm if the above are his answers and them i dreamt of this.
this exam is the most prestigious in our country and its humanly impossible to get through, as far as i know god himself has to write to get me through it.
kindly write in your opinions

thank you for taking time to write your answers bye god bless you

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: friend and a prize

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:11 pm

It could be the lord giving you something extra to help you with the exam. I remember you telling me about this and I know you have been striving very hard to accomplish this goal. I will be in prayer for you brother!

In Christ,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Sun May 01, 2011 12:06 am

Thank you Daphanie 02 your post has given me so much of confidence when i am having trouble in believing god can actually pass me in this exam.

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Danny, what I'm hearing from the Lord is that you are like Gideon, David, and all the others who have been faced with a seemingly impossible circumstance. It may be impossible for you, but EVERYTHING is possible with God. I feel the need to encourage you right now, because God has GREAT things for you! Just keep believing in His word and HIS promises to you and you will overcome all obsitcles. Do you feel the Lord has promised to pass you in this exam? If He has told you so then have faith that He will see you through! When is your next exam? God has been conditioning you for something great. I just keep feeling that in my heart.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny on Mon May 02, 2011 8:27 am

daphanie i actually dont know if lord promised me but every time i prayed i got the above answers i dont know if i should take them as yes or no.
my exam the last for this year is on may 8 th indian time.
thank you for your prayers daphanie

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top