Gold and Water cloth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold and Water cloth

Post by goodeseed on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 pm

On April 23, 2011, I had the following dream:
I was in a very large sanctuary standing near the altar along with a host of other worshippers. We were awaiting instructions. The only light I noticed was coming from large pane windows (located on my left side as we were facing the congregation). All of a sudden, I lifted up a huge banner on a fishing pole. The fabric’s length was about 15 feet and its color was gold. When I cast the pole from behind my right shoulder, it seemed very heavy, but once it was upright it became lighter. It as if the fabric had a life of its own. All I had to do was hold the pole and the flag flowed on its own in the atmosphere.

I then took a few steps in front of everyone standing near the altar to allow the fabric to flow over them. As soon as the fabric flowed over their heads, the gold fabric turned into a radiant white fabric with blue hues (looked light a river). Some reached up to touch it then began to move.

The fabric then came off the pole and when I grabbed the two end corners, the white/blue fabric flowed up and down in front of me --it billowed over the people, but there was no one on the other end holding it! There was a soft wind sustaining it in the air.

When I reached the end of the line of the people standing in front of the altar, I was led into a small room containing a small bookcase of various Christian resources (mostly tracts). While I was looking, an elderly lady smiled and asked me if I needed help. I responded that I was just looking. I then walked out from the room and was led to a booth. Lynn Hayden of Dancing for Him Ministries was setting up her items for sale. She smiled at me as I approached her and then I woke up.

I felt impressed to read Habakkuk, Chapter 1. The verse that stood out to me was verse 14: “But the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.”

goodeseed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold and Water cloth

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Oh I LOVE this!!!!

The verse I felt in my spirit was:

Let him lead me to the banquet hall,
and let his banner over me be love. Song of Solomon 2:4

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top