A LARGE BOAT, Sand but no WATER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A LARGE BOAT, Sand but no WATER

Post by eyeoflight on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:31 pm

I dreamed that I was getting on a boat. There were a lot of people trying to get on this boat. We had to slide down or walk down a ramp to get to the boat. When I got to the bottom of this ramp the water turned to sand so the boat wasn't floating on water. I was trying to imagine how I was going to get wherever I was supposed to be going with out any water for the boat.

Then I dreamed I was saying goodbye to some people that were getting on the boat. These people were going down this same ramp (reminded me of an escalator). I saw my brother on that ramp too. I don't know if I was following him or what but I was on that ramp also and saw my sister. I got off of it when I got to where my sister was standing. I stopped to hug her and we were both crying. I remember being very sad.

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A LARGE BOAT, Sand but no WATER

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am

Most of the time I can recognize a dream when it manifests by the way I felt in the dream. Feelings along with prayer can help identify the symbolism as well.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoflight on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:25 am

I remember being very sad. Saying goodbye and hugging my only sister and brother is not a happy scene. this dream was several years ago and since God has been giving me regular dreams I am paying more attention to them. This sad scene has not manifested irl involving my family but I continue to pray that I will be ready to accept what God allows should this pan out to be something tragic. If it's something that can be blocked I pray that too! I've been praying for my brother who is not a Christian and doesn't seek to be one. My sister is a Christian and has grown closer to the Lord in recent years and our relationship has become closer. I will continue to seek God on what that boat on sand and not water, saying goodbye to people, means.

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 am

eyeoflight,

Are there times in your life that you have thought the path(faith)you have taken does not work may be because of huge challenges? I was also thinking you were in dilemma when you realize that there is no water(life,spirit). You some how gave up and left. Can we say you wanted to see before you can believe, instead of believing then you see(faith), You seems to join with your brother and sister. Was this one time in the past in your life or does it fit now? This is/was not a happy scene because its appears to be the path of sand (unproductive and unfruitful) . I feel that many sections in the dreams have been fulfilled. In the dream it appears that your bro is not right with God. But down the line your sister has come out to be a christian and a closer friend with God, your brother is not still. XCould it be that this was a warning dream and a sermon from the Lord to challenge your household to choose the right path and for you specificaly he shows you to DWELL FOREVER IN GOD because you have known him.

Again saying goodbye to people to me would illustrate the fact that you are not in oneness with them and there is parting of ways.

This dream is not frightening as you think!!!!!!

I do not feel I have all of it here. Though I hope it shades more light in part.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Peter I agree. You said some things I was feeling as well but didn't know how to put in words.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top