DAUGHTER SLEEPING IN WATER !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAUGHTER SLEEPING IN WATER !

Post by tinadiamond on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 pm

ALL OF A SUDDEN I SEE MY DAUGHTER , In a pool, the water in it was like a sky blue color. She was sleeping, I ran to get my husband, I told him come see where this girl fell asleep. So he went in the water to get her ,took her out and he said to her hey wake up, she opened her eyes like if she was just woken up from a nap. He told her why r you sleeping in the water? She smiled and was like ,I don't know. This is Kinda strange dream. Please Help! It all just seemed fine & normal to her. My husband & I were not scared. We were just thinking and feeling like she just found somewhere new to nap, just a real interesting place for a nap. But we were not worried at all. And she was just loving this new found spot to nap in.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAUGHTER SLEEPING IN WATER !

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 am

I'm sorry I dont have a full interpretation, but I feel as though when the dream manifests, you will be feeling the same way you did in the dream. Probably that she has something strange and new that you will both comment on it..nothing to worry about either just something interesting and noteworthy.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top