Dream of hell--MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of hell--MANIFESTATION

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:14 pm

I was dreaming that I was in a class and the teacher had a HUGE Imax type screen in front of us students and she was playing peoples dreams on the screen so we were getting to see these dreams happen like it would happen in someone's head.

She was pointing out things in the dream that were important and was having us give our thoughts before telling us the true meaning behind it. i think she wanted us to give our imput to help us learn.

So we were all given these calenders that were toys and when I pushed a button of a certian month I got really happy. It was exactly what I had been looking for...Anyway they were there to help us learn. So then I see that there are several types of dreams..(the teacher started teaching on them) How there are happy dreams, sad dreams, scary dreams, and dreams where we just dont care about whats going on..(I thought that was scary too) Then I see on the IMAX screen a dream being played out about dead bodies. There was a mountian of dead bodies everywhere and I knew they were all in hell and some of them were still alive and they were all in torment and tormenting each other. It seems like they were vampires or zombies. I looked to someone next to me and said "this looks like a dream I would have."

Suddenly a man on a horse comes along with a huge sword..kinda like a knight in armor with a lance and starts irradicating these bodies that were in the way (they were all evil) I was very happy about this knight and i started cheering and there were other students that really didnt know what I was so happy about, but I recognized it as something good.

Then I was sucked into the screen and I was walking around in hell. I saw a "woman" with a baby in her arms and she was hunched over it and I had the feeling she was a vampire. I got so disgusted with her and ran to save the baby but had a feeling I was too late. As I approached her I heard her say "I just want a little snack.." and I think she bit the infants neck but I might have been there just in time...

I snatched the infant from her and the baby was screaming. The woman looked at me like I was insane and I knew she thought she had authority over me because she was a vampire. Imediately I put my hands on her and started pleading the blood of Jesus over her. I told her I knew who I was in Christ and that if she had any hope left (she was in hell) that she needed to look up because Jesus would be that hope. Then I began telling her about Jesus' wonderful love. She began to sob because she knew I was right but I didn't see her turn back to a human or any kind of salvation happen. I was just hoping it wasnt too late for the child. bandaid

Last edited by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of hell--MANIFESTATION

Post by True Flight on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 pm

This is what comes to mind (first thoughts)
It sounds like a cleansing of the Church, God removing the dead from his Church.
The vampire lady was given a gift from God but instead of nurturing the gift she held onto it and used it for herself.
Jesus (the knight) returns on a horse in Revelations.

It sounds to me like redemption is near.
How ever I will pray for a better understanding of your dream.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 pm

i'm no where near an intepreter but i got the same exact thing that True Flight got...the fact that you were praying for her and talked to her about hope kind of eliminated the hell thing for me...only because hell is totally hopeless...just my thoughts Scratch Chin

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Daph\\'s Dreams

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 pm

In theatres soon.

(Meaning: This reminds me of your hog dream. It's about something in your life.)

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 am

Daph,

I was thinking more in the lines of being shown the lost souls that need to be saved. Being sucked into hell is the Lord showing you what needs to be done. You are witnessing to the woman...hense the ministry of Christ. Your Ministry. The knight of course is Jesus and that is why you were so happy about him. Jesus sword is the word and it is cutting through the evil because he is the Word of truth. I see this as a positive dream for you. This is not an interpretation but my thoughts as I read the dream. Hope this helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:25 am

LOL @ Mia!! Thanks guys! I was thinking the same about the Knight being Jesus! I think it may have something to do with my life at some point because i was so worried about the baby at the end and I had been sucked into the screen. So it was kinda personal for me at that point. But I think the beginning could possibly be about the church because we were all gathered together watching and learning. I tend to believe there is hope even when there is none. which probably explains why I was still praying for the woman even though she was in hell. i think the hell is symbolic for a rough season because the innocent baby was there that she was preying on.
thanks everyone...still in prayer about this one praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 am

Um...ok, I may be in left field (and it wouldn't be the first time... lol! ) ...I didn't think this was about the church, I thought it was about this site...I thought the dream about hell was a dream from a new member who is struggling...sometimes when we're interpreting, we (we here means members, not just moderators) may PM offline to offer some additional encouragement to a dreamer and through our exchanges we learn more about their situation, we're given a larger view of their world (Laura walking into the dream). In this dream, Laura is ministering to the person and offering them encouragement and (re)introducing them to Jesus. Over the years, we've had a handful of people who have posted dreams who aren't saved or have backslidden and are stuggling (or are really struggling with their issues and may do something that they know is not God's will for them) and need direction/encouragement/love - this is what I think this dream is about. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 pm

thumbs

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 pm

MANIFESTATION:

So yesterday I felt I was coming down with something. It didn't dawn on me that I was ill because I work so hard during the day and I just thought I was getting tired. I drank some coffee to perk myself up and my son wanted some..something inside me told me not to let him drink after me..but too late! After that feeling in my gut, I started wondering if I really was ill...later that day I had definately come down with a nasty virus. Then I was very worried about my son! All he wanted was a little sip of my coffee and I had that split second to save him from being exposed to the virus...but didn't till it was too late. I believe the vampire was the illness and me laying hands on it was when I began to tell myself to continue to have hope in the Lord that my child would be ok. So far he hasn't fallen ill, but the illness is definately like being in a hellish season. very ugly! Praise God my Knight in shining armor, and Healer, is the irradicator of all things evil and ugly!!! My Hope is in You Lord!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh and I think the IMAX screen in the beggining where we were all learning was actually all of US learning about this dream laugh And also revelation that the Lord's hand was on me during this rough season. :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm

ahhh i love that classroom interpretation...thats funny!...i pray for your healing also huggins

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Amen. The knight banishing the dead bodies is HIM destroying sickness and death/grave illnesses. GLORY! I can totally see the vampire as a sickness, viruses infect our blood. Vampires, and viruses, infect people, and coincidentally (or NOT) they both begin with V.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm

laugh oh right!!! LOL GOOD POINT MIA!!! laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:30 pm

brittanyivory7 wrote:ahhh i love that classroom interpretation...thats funny!...i pray for your healing also huggins

Thank you Brittany!! huggins much better today!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon May 23, 2011 8:23 pm

My goodness.... what a horrid dream to have - and it's about a virus!!! I don't understand why the horror level of a dream often doesn't match up with the manifestation. (I'm not doubting the manifestation... or that the virus was horrible) but vampires and dead bodies and hell... !!!

I have a tendency to take the symbols in dreams too literally I think. And I panic if the symbols in it are horrible.

I'm glad you are feeling better Laura, (just noticed how old this is... I'm sure you are better by now.) I hope your son didn't get it.

God bless, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top