She's a Hustler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

She's a Hustler

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

Dream:

I was with this caucasian girl. She seemed like a hustler. She cleaned peoples homes but the people didn't know she was in their homes. I went with her to clean this woman's home. I needed to make the bed. I started quickly making the bed. It was an adult sized bed. By the time I finished, it was a child's bed and it was dirty. It had dirt on it and some kicked up on my lips. I was so disgusted. Then I saw a pair of little boys underwear. I ran downstairs, quickly grabbed my stuff and told the girl I was done! She didn't want me to go.

Next, we end up at the woman's office. She was with her kids, like 5 or 6 of them boys and girls all different ages. The woman was african american. She had a short haircut reddish in color with little patches of gray on each side of her head. Her children's hair was the same way, even the little ones. She lived in the Fenway in Boston. The caucasian girl asked me if I knew where the Fenway was. I knew where it was but I said no because she was up to her hustling and scheming again.

Somehow the caucasian girl ended up with a lot of money to go on a shopping spree. I was waiting for her and she was gone a long time. It pissed me off. When she came out of the store I told her I was seriously done! She was going to do some cleaning again at the woman's house but it was all a hustle. I wanted nothing to do with it.
Any thoughts would be appreciated..

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: She's a Hustler

Post by True Flight on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Does this dream possibly have something to do with a ministry, you might feel is taking advantage of people.
Just my first impression of the dream.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 am

Hi True Flight!

Thank you for responding to my dream. Interesting thought. I can see how you would take it that way. I don't currently feel that way but its something to think about and pray on. Thank you again.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum