Car Stolen Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Stolen Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Good Evening -

I had a four-part dream last night centered around my car being stolen. I have worked through the dream using the worksheet, but any insight is much appreciated.

1. I'm aware that I'm in my home city, though it is much larger than it really is (say, Chicago-sized), and I've parked my car about a block away from a bar where I intend to meet friends. I never go to bars in real life. I walk the block or so, enter the bar, and it's fairly dim. Inside, my Aunt is present, who works in such places in real life. I do not actually meet the intended party in the dream, and leave to return to my car where I find it to be missing. I walk around, pressing a button on my keychain that would cause the car's horn to sound in hopes of finding it. No success, so I travel back to the bar to ask for help, but find no one to help me. I attempt to dial 911 on my cell phone, but each time I press the appropriate numbers, it comes up incorrect (923, or 914). I finally get through to someone, and state that it really isn't an emergency - only that my car is stolen.

2. I am at my parents' home and my brother is speaking to me about resuming our training for a half-marathon. In real life, we began training a month ago, but had to stop due to cold weather and a personal crisis. I agree that we should resume, but I recall that my car was stolen, so I tell him that I'm afraid that I can't.

3. This part of the dream doesn't seem to tie in: I'm now walking through the city streets, again, and this time and old coworker/friend is with me. We do not speak, and are following behind a person that I am aware is Death. All three of us stop, and Death shows us someone who is beginning to fade-in and join us: it is another old coworker, though she does not understand that she, herself, is dead. At the end of this scene, I am no longer with the others - Death included.

4. Lastly (and this is the twist), I am at home. I am aware that the previous scenes were a dream, and to be certain I look outside and see my car parked in the driveway.

Thank you for reading. Feel free to share any thoughts you may have.
In Christ,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Stolen Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:32 am

What an interesting dream!

I just have a few thoughts on this..

When my car is stolen in my dream it usually represents that the enemy has stolen from me in some way and its preventing me from moving forward in my life somehow. It usually happens at a time where I really have plans to move forward in some way...

The death is interesting. It could either symbolize spiritual death, or change in some way..hoping its not literal. (sorry I'm just throwing stuff out there. I dont have an interpretation)

I'm thinking that at the end of the dream is to reassure you that everything will be ok

hope this helps..please continue to pray about your dream and the Lord will provide a clear interpretation.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Thank you for making time to give this dream consideration!

Your thoughts on it have given me some confirmation as to the meaning. I have had a couple other dreams this week that may support what I believe the interpretation to be. I won't elaborate at this time, but I feel like there is a (positive) change coming in my life, and will probably come back and share when it's fulfilled.

Again, thanks for sharing.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top