wow what to name this topic... hmmm... Revealed ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wow what to name this topic... hmmm... Revealed ?

Post by mebaby333 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 am

So a teeny foundation... I have been surrendered to Christ since 2003.. I have 3 children 2 girls and a boy. I am remarried, my 2 girls are from previous and my boy is from this marriage. My husband is not surrendered but speaks the "lingo" of christianese and convinces many that he is.... Even as a student of the Word I was mislead.. lol (I guess I still have some dirt lol) So we go through cycles he is completely carnal....sigh... We have been married for 3 years and within those 3 years have been frustrating but I am fighting the good fight right? So ummm verbal abuse, lazy, insecure, and so on... I studied out dreams a while back and since then my dreams have virtually disappeared so when I do have them I immediately go to God about them and handle them with care. This one is ... well I don't know... So here is my dream...

So I walked into a house and my husband was sitting there with his pants down... smiling, I immediately left and while walking down a sidewalk to some unknown neighbors I was crying and saying... "Now I have to leave.... he has exposed himself to my girls" and I looked down in my shirt and I had a boil on my breast. I ended up inside a strange house... when I walked upstairs I had to jump onto a swinging platform to get to an area I needed to be in, but I can not remember what was in the area that I needed. Toward the end I was thinking to myself "God has forgiveness... Oh Father is this too far? I can't stay... " etc... I was going back and forth...

I am faith driven and know that though God's arm is never too short to save as well as there are appropriate times when He releases us from things...
I know in the past God has revealed many things to me through a night dream, but usually He gives me messages that have been life altering... I trust He will reveal it to me completely when it is the correct time... but in the meantime... if anyone could help....
I might also add that this was a quick dream....
Thank you for helping me search out the deep things of God....

mebaby333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wow what to name this topic... hmmm... Revealed ?

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 am

It sounds like a night vision. I have them a lot. They are short and to the point. Please don't fear the worse...just pray about it. I feel as though when it manifests, you may be asking yourself questions that are similar to your vision. It doesn't mean leaving or not leaving is the right option..just that God showed you that you will be in that spot and gave it to you to pray about.

Now please don't worry because dreams are VERY symbolic and it could be something small that was blown out of proportion in the dream. Thats why it's very important to pray about..

Hope this helps..God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mebaby333 on Mon May 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Thanks... I have had a couple others but generally it was clear what it was about and usually it was a life changing event.... this one, well I have been praying and chatting with God and He has not disclosed it fully... but the other day I read back through and kind of chuckled... because there are some themes throughout... Thank you for taking the time to encourage me... :) I appreciate it... God Bless

Brandy

mebaby333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top