in a port, shoe falls in water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in a port, shoe falls in water

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:53 am

i was in a covered area in a port and knew i was in a dream. i was desperate to hear from God so i put all inhibitions aside and just went to the centre of the area and started singing really loudly a song of worship i had never heard before and whilst this was happening i thought i had to remember this when i woke up ( when i woke up i didn't remember the song.) There weere also pianos and i went towards them to play but they weren't available so i went back outside to the port and i had to cross to the other side with a small stand covered in water. as i crossed my clothes got all wet and i dropped my shoe in the water. everyone started worrying but i saw that the shoe didnt sink, it floated so i reached out and got it out getting my arm wet.

ps. i know this dream might sound a little strange but to put a little bit of context, i was searching for Gods direction in a specific aspect in my life and trying to hear his voice before i fell asleep and before i dreamt this i also dreamt i was in my bed and being carried by the Holy Spirit someone where else, so i think this may be a continuation.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in a port, shoe falls in water

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 am

Oh this is just beautiful! I just got done reading in Psalms about singing a new song to the Lord. It was apparent in the dream that you were seeking the Lord and singing a new song to Him in worship. I had a feeling that whatever you were seeking the Lord for, you would definately reach Him about it and He has heard you. Also I felt that there was no reason to doubt because God would make it easy for you to achieve what others don't believe you will...
Hope this helps!
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Sun May 08, 2011 4:14 am

thank you so much, your reply has really encouraged me :) the truth is that im currently looking at my options about where to study and what whilst being close to home and some of my teachers and friends have been objecting and acting as obstacles, but i know that putting first the kingdom of God ( my worship ministry is here at home) he will provide! God has been opening doors and i know he will speak peace in my heart! :)
God bless you xx

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top