A gold earring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A gold earring

Post by Halo on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:17 pm

I had a vision a while back about a gold hoop earring in my hand-very shinney :huh: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: scratching chin scratching chin scratching chin

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A gold earring

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:28 pm

im thinkin it may indicate servanthood flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:23 am

dreamster wrote:im thinkin it may indicate servanthood flower D

Thanks dreamster, That has been in my spirit. I deserned this out and lined it up with the word. In the bool of Mark ch. 9:35 And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, if any man desire to be first, the same shall be least of all, and servant of all. I ministered on this one night at a church that had alot of compitation going on amongst them, granted it was not my church :whew: but I was sent their with this word from the Lord. Jesus teaches about true greatness (servanthood), unity, judgement.

Contrary to normal human assumptions, greatness is not a matter of dominance but of service-of being dominated by the will of God.

For you see I have a friend who has a dominating spirit whom I have been praying for. A week ago I received a prophesy straight from the Throne room
The Lord told me that I was not a pupet on a string, That I had one Master and that he controlled my movements. praiseGod I choose to be dominated by him. For he said my sheep knoweth my voice and stranger they will not follow...Amen

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:01 am

hey no probs,im glad 2 b of service,wish i had more 2 add 4 u, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:44 pm

I sense that it is telling you that you are of a royal priesthood, In that give God the glory...It seems you where asking God specifically about tyou and your standing with Him. He has said You are my child and I love you, you have sought me and knowledge and understanding is as fine gold...You have showed me that you are faithful and I am showing you that by the blood of Jesus you are of royal blood.

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirene on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:39 am

wow ... did you know that in arabia hundreds of years ago...a person who was to be a servant got a gold earing in his ear to show that very same station ... the bible speaks of when you desire to stay with your master he is to put an awl ( i guess that is an earing ) through your ear to show that.

sirene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top