Something in the house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something in the house

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 am

SCENE ONE
I had a dream something was in the house that I was in. There was a scene that I was in the laundry room doing all kinds of laundry that was piled up. As I was doing laundry, someone kept coming a messing up my piles, and making it hard for me to get done. Then the washer kept breaking. I was getting irritated. I remember feeling feelings of anger toward my mom during this time. I remember thinking of not giving my mom anything for mothers day, but then I decide to do the right thing. I also remember thinking of the changes I am going to make in this house. Then I started praying in the Spirit, and there was an evil presence in the house as I prayed in the Spirit the spirit would leave a room and hide somewhere else. I was at the point that I was fed up and I started praying loudly and with much authority. So loudly, I almost woke myself up, I was kind of half awake and half asleep still dreaming. That was when the evil presence left. I started thinking again of the changes I was going to make to the house. Making it safer, knocking out walls, and making it more practical of a house. Every now and then this evil presence would try and come back in, and I would pray in my prayer language again in authority, and the evil presence couldn't come back in. I couldn't see this presence, I could only feel it.

SCENE TWO
Im at my childhood home, and for some reason my mom is living in this house (IRL my dad owns it and lives in it, they are divorced). There is a dog over on the property (IRL its in the neighbors yard, but in the dream it belongs to this house), its black and huge! Its climbing up on the fence with his front paws, barking and carrying on, and damaging the fence~Big time. I holler into the house and tell my mom about the dog. (IRL I really dont care for dogs. I didn't feel fear from the dog in the dream, I just didn't like him) Then I remember thinking about buying this house...and thinking I know that the loan is more than the house is worth. (IRL its a piece of junk, and would never invest in this.)

**I think I have a good idea of what this means, but would love a confirmation and would also love any ideas in case I am missing something that I should notice.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something in the house

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 am

Dream one is spiritual warfare big time. The house for me usually represents my own spiritual house....so basing it on that I would say that you are recognizing your spirits in your own house and commanding them to leave in Jesus name! One must have a clean spiritual house in order to minister to those who also need cleansing in their spiritual house. I pray this is of help for discernment.....It is not an interpetation but just my thoughts. I am not sure about dream 2.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Thanks Connie! Def the same thoughts I had too! Great confirmation...thx for taking the time to read my post. Im wondering about the second dream too, not sure about that one.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 am

im not really too sure... but cud it hve something 2do w/u holding on to ur past?
u know that it's not worth it..but u still want to. it's like udont wnat to let go?
just some thoughts on ur 2nd drm...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:53 am

just read the1st one...

looks lik Gods giving u the answer in ur dream itself.. i agree w/what dove says def about warfare...
drm 2 shows ur not fearful of the enemy ...
its warfare time!!!! pray pray pray !!!
:)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 am

WOW!! Thanks SO MUCH SisterinChrist!!! Totally bear witness in my spirit that is what the second dream is about! Would have NEVER put that one together without ur help! That is totally it!! The dog was going nuts, and it was a constant barking and annoyance. Time to let go of these things of my past that are nagging at me and constantly irritating me.... thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 am

Great revelation that the enemy didn't frighten me in the dream!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

yea Gods showing u u've got authority!
u also seem 2hve a gift of prayer , like prayer warrior , b/c He's telling u to pray.. thats what i blve...

ur welcome!!!! happy dance

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Ditto Sister....what I was thinking also. God bless!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Thanks again Connie and Sister! I think the confirmation of what you both just said is in my latest post 'friend of ours died' that I just had last night. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top