Driving on the highway and cars driving off a parking deck!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving on the highway and cars driving off a parking deck!!!

Post by brittanyivory7 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 pm

the dream starts off with me and others (not quite sure who but i fet as if they were friends and family)...i had the sense that we were going on a roadtrip traveling to an out of town wedding...there was a minor altercation i guess an argument between me and another girl...i think it was one of my real life cousins that by the way i got to minister to and lead through the prayer of salvation recently...anywho i'm guessing the argument was about directions...it was pretty vague and i can barely remember that part....

the next part is me driving on the highway...there were people in my car not sure who or how many but i kept going in the "wrong" direction...for example i would get off on the wrong exit...it wasnt on purposeit was like i would always get stuck in the far right exit lane that automatically lead me off the ramp...eventually i would find a way to get back onto the right highway but the funny thing is that i would be ahead of my other family members on the roadtrip...weirdly enough now that ive written this out it looks as if i was taking shortcuts unknowingly!...in the dream i felt like i was going in the wrong direction...i felt like it was the wrong way because the route was unfamiliar? maybe?...

the last part of the dream we were entering a parking deck...on this scene it was like a movie...i was like the camera panned out inside the garage and i could see cars instead of spiraling up (or driving forward, if you're familiar with parking garages you know what i mean) they would literally turn right off the side of the ramp...the funny thing is that the ramp sloped down (the side of the ramp) so you couldnt see that the ramp was cut off until you're actually falling in mid-air...none of the drivers seemed to care though they would just turn right and fall off the ramp...none of the cars crashed at the bottom though, not a scratch were on them they would just go on looking for a parking spot (weird?!)...anyway i seemed to be the only car that went straight up to find parking...this was after the camera panned back onto my perspective...the look on my face was priceless lol!...i loooked as if i was confused and terrified by the way people were deliberately driving off of the side of the ramp...

sorry for the length!...i have an idea about the interpretation but i want your feedback just to see if i'm on the right track :)

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving on the highway and cars driving off a parking deck!!!

Post by brittanyivory7 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:43 pm

anything? nerd

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 am

wow! just got a revelation on what the arguing with my cousin symbolized!...it symbolized the tension between me and a couple of family members about my decision to follow God's path and not their's. It's been ongoing for a few years now!...

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top