2 dreams concerning someone from my past...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams concerning someone from my past...

Post by robertme2003 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:41 pm

At this time I am in a different season, yet I am still having a dream about a female from a past season. One of the dreams that I had was that I was on the top floor of an executive building and this person was on the same floor. We both wanted to talk to each other but there were barriers between us. Anway, the more that I tried to avoid this person in my dream, a lady showed me through a window of the bottom floor of the same building. A few days later I had a dream of this persons mother and she was hosting either a baby shower or a bridal shower and then I immediately woke up. Just wisdom as I am in a new season and would really like to get to know a lady that is at that church I go to in this area. I guess the whole thing about the girl in the dream is that person and I never had a growing relationship. There was opportunity but I am just ready to begin at the place I am at in the now.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams concerning someone from my past...

Post by usemeLord on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 am

Sometimes God will put someone you know in the dream so that her name means something to you. Google her name meaning maybe you'll get a Holy Spirit confirmation

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Thank you

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:54 pm

yes and sometimes people from the past are symbolic for people in our future...meaning they have things in common with other people that may remind you of them. When I was single I was having dreams about my future husband and at times it was an ex boyfriend. When I met my husband I noticed some similarities with the person in my dream and the man God had for me...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top