Three doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three doors

Post by steadygaze on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi and Blessings,

Dream,

I was waiting at a cross road and I was standing in front of three doors waiting for my friend Marie because she had to choose which door she was to go through and the Lord sent me there ahead of time as like a guard and a director of the doors to make sure she went through the right door. The three doors had three different colors on them and they each had an initial engraved on the color on the door. I can not remember the colors or the the initials that were on the door. From the outside of the doors you could see a very long narrow white hallway or corridor behind each door. My friend arrives and I tell her she has to pick which door to go through. So Marie looks at each door and she chooses a door other then what the Lord wanted her to go through and I said, "no and I pointed to a door that was three doors down from the first door and I said this, " No you can not go through those doors unless you go through this door." "You have to go through the door of confrontation and conquer the battle before you can walk through the other two doors. Marie argued with me and tells me she wants to go through the door she first pointed to it was like she was not listening to what I was saying. So I repeated what I had said that she had to confront things that were going on and to conquer the battles that were in front of her before she could go through the other doors. It was like I was a messenger sent to her but was not received. Then all of a sudden the church formed a line behind her as she stood there to decide if she would go through the door I had instructed.

Gee any insight?

Thanks and have a beautiful Resurrection day in our beloved after all, "HE HAS ARISEN"!!!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three doors

Post by ditte3 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:14 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expertin interpreting yet.Maybe these are just my thoughts.
It seems that you are intervening in prayer for your friend.
Is she a christian?
Is she a christian?If she is:
Maybe the three doors represent steps in christian life and faith.Everyone has to grow in Christ.Step by step.It may also be about stepping into a ministry (?)God will not put a "baby" in ministry.When a believer is faithful at one step,he/she can step further.Like it goes when a child is growing and getting stronger and more mature.
It's also very important that we have to walk in the Spirit and not in flesh.Maybe that's what you mean by confronting and conquering the battles.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed nby the renewing of your mind,that ye may prove what is that good,and acceptable,and perfect, will of God."(Romans 12,2.)

She cannot enter thos two doors without entering that door which she must enter first.

If she is not a christian yet:
Maybe she has to understand,in what way she can enter into god's family.Confronting: realizing that she is a sinner and convertmaccept the Lord Jesus as her Saviour and Lord.First step and then the others.
But maybe these are my thoughts.

Please pray about these.

May God bless you.
I wish you a beautiful Ressurection day!Jesus is alive!hallelujah!Amen.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:15 am

My friend is a christian and she is a very seasoned Christian. I believe this has to do with the church.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top