Money and Entertainers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Money and Entertainers

Post by Fran on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello, I just joined, please help. I have been struggling with artistic gifts and talents I used while I was a child and was wondering is this God's will.

In my dream, I was in a building and in one room, there was some type of fellowship going on. But Will Smith (the entertainer) and I walked into a separate bedroom and layed on the bed, as buddies. I discerned his marriage was in trouble and mentioned it to him that it was his wife and not him responsible for their marital issues, he put his hand in his pocket and dropped a folded wad of $800,000 on my body. He got called called away and rushed off, Then I went into a very brightly lit large room. TAs I entered this room, I looked to my side, there was a very large see-through container filled to the brim with dollar notes and checks. I began dusting around some plants by the window and Queen Latifah (another entertainer) emerged and joined me in dusting. My general feeling was one of amazement and disbelief with excitement.

I don't know any of these people personally and was not thinking about them but I'm not a Will Smith fan and I have been unemployed and searching for two years...if this helps.

Thank you so much and God bless you all!

Fran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Money and Entertainers

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm going to pm another moderator that may be able to help. She has dreams like this and may have better understanding than I. Sorry I dont have a Holy Spirit interpretation.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks Daph

Fran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Fran,
I personally have had many entertainment and celebrity dreams in the past which have deemed to be prophetic about celebrity lives themselves. Both Will Smith and Queen Latifah are well known figures not only in Hollywood but also in the African-American community. With Will and Jada Smith's children willow and Jaden getting famous at a fast rate, Will may be concerned about his childrens' success and the direction his family is going on. How do we not know that the marriage may be affected in some way by the childrens success? We'll have to wait and see.
When I think about a "bed" I think about a covenant or rest or closeness. When Will just dropped $800,000 on your body it made me think about a major blessing "shower of provision" and finances that is coming your way. How significant is $800,000 to you? Is it money you need for a mortgage or something else? I believe that if you seek God first (Matthew 6:33) and if you delight yourself in God (psalm 37:4) he will give you your hearts desires. God knows what you are in need of so there is no need to worry about provision. Whenever I have money dreams, it's a sure sign to me that provision is coming (I'm a living witness that God will make major provision for you and you'll have more than you can ever imagine (ephesians 3:20); Because you saw two forms of money in your dream (given to you on your body) and then in a brim, I believe there is a double portion coming for you just as God handed to Job. You've been searching and asking God for two years for employment and provision and I believe that God is showing you through this dream that He is answering your prayer! continue to be obedient and tithe and watch God move on your behalf!! Be blessed and please pray on what I've said.
desiree
p.s. please let me know when God blesses!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:48 am

Thank you so much Desiree, grateful for you taking time to interpret. I will pray on this and keep you informed.

Fran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top