Strange things are happening?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange things are happening?!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Dream #1:
remember looking in a mirror and having a bright complexion. I remember that my I had a receding hairline and I was bald on the top of my head!! I tried to change my ponytail so that it would be covered--I kept thinking: am I getting old just like my father with bald spots?lol

Dream #2:
I am standing on a high step of a building with my ex. I remember having on a nightcap, red shorts and a purple shirt (sleepwear). We began walking down the steps and this BIG woman with a child ran over to my ex trying to tell him something. I think she was telling him a prophecy, saying the words: "THUS SAITH THE LORD". I walked away before she could finish her sentence (I didnt' want to hear anything that may have sounded disappointing or not for me to hear). As I began moving forward through crowds of people, my ex (who had on white) began looking for me. I saw him trying to get my attention/get to me through the crowd. When he finally reached me, he was genuinely happy as he looked into my eyes (his eyes were softened/relaxed). I guess he was excited to tell me what the woman had said to him. I and my sister were sitting in the room, and she told me that she had talked to my ex on Saturday. My ex told my sister his parents didn't want to give him any money. (He was struggling and his wife didn't want to give him money)

What is goin on with this? Help please!
smooches
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange things are happening?!

Post by cavitelli on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Desiree,
I had a similar dreams but in my case, in one, the Lord was trying to tell me to stop coloring my hair so much, or it could cause hair lose, the other one, meant loosing sexual appetite which during that time, indeed, I was going through some lack of desire to be with my husband. It could also mean that you are worry about aging. Sometimes, God uses the same symbols, but they may have a different meaning. That's why you have to analyze the entire context of the dream and ask the Holy Spirit for the interpretation. God doesn't want us to put Him in a box. He is very creative. Blessings!javascript:emoticonp(':coffee:')
coffee
Cavitelli

cavitelli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Interesting, I had nothing on that one at all. I learn so much here.

God Bless!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 pm

thanks cavitelli
I don't know if I'm so much worried about the hairloss thing--maybe a change of thinkin? I will have to ask God about this one.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Hey desiree
describe bright complexion- do you mean like an angel like a light on you?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:45 pm

Also i wonder what the signifiance is of your ex usually in white????

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:26 pm

yes, bright as in light (radiant)...I am still trying to figure out why my ex is dressed in white. Maybe God is showing me the truth about him? I guess I need to pray on that. Let me know if you get anything else. Last weekend, I and my sister were talking about my ex and his family. thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top