Looking for a job 4/23/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a job 4/23/11

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:06 am

Dream: It seems I was on an interview with an elderly lady. There was another girl there named Pam, who worked in the office. The elderly lady & I were conversing about the position open, however, I never received many details. She said the information would come in the mail and explain all that I was asking. In walked a man named Melvin in his suit and it seemed as though he was very influential in choosing the right candidate for the position. The elderly lady introduced us. He seemed instantly drawn to me. He came over to me and gave me a kiss on my right cheek.

The job was in North Tonawanda (I use to live in Tonawanda in the natural some years back). Later, I remember my friend driving me toward North Tonawanda, and my thinking because of the traffic it would take me longer to get there every day. I wondered if it would be worthed leave my present job (in the natural I do not work). I didn't even know what the salary was.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a job 4/23/11

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:57 pm

I am not employed either and haven't been for about 5 years. When I have dreams about jobs, they usually represent responsibilities that I take on. On several occasions I've had symbolic dreams about working and it ended up being about moderating on this site. Also if you look up the meaning of the names in your dream, it may help give some understanding..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks, Daphanie. I will try looking up the names. I haven't worked since July, 2008 when the company sold the apartment complex I worked at. If you are looking for a job, I pray that the Lord will provide for you.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum