Can someone please interpret this Dream for Me?!?!!?? Bless Ya'll

Go down

Can someone please interpret this Dream for Me?!?!!?? Bless Ya'll

Post by cierashack on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:37 pm

-I was at home with a friend (a guy but I canít remember who it was, but familiar) and I was making sloppy joe but I need another can of sauce and bread so I went to the store.
-I go to the store(not like walmart though, I donít know what store it was, but I never been there before) and Im rushing around the store looking for sloppy joe sauce but I canít find it. I see Camika(Mrs Shirley daughter), Maria(A whole friend from highschool that I donít talk to anymore, and they were with another girl but I donít think I knew her. Camika and Maria donít know each other either. They were kinda standing off to the side just looking at me, Camika was kinda smiling. I just waved and kept moving because I was in hurry. I couldnít find the sauce so I decided to go find the bread. There is a bread room thats in the store, so I go in and got some bread (I donít know what bread I chose) so Iím headed to the door to go back in the main store and a manager of the started walking beside me and she said something that I donít remember. But for some reason I felt like I knew it was the devil or bad spirit and I just started speaking in tongues to it! She/It said, ďyou donít know what I amĒ. I said, ďYes I do, you are a girl and something else I donít remember!Ē She/It got really mad and like ran off back into the main store. I hurry right behind her and she is standing over where Camika and Maria is and I go into the checkout line. Im still in a hurry and the check out girl was this girl named Kiara that I met a few days ago at Mrs Shirleys house. Anyway she messes up my order but I have to go so she just gave me everything and while all this is happening I keep looking at the Manager lady, Camika, and Maria. And thatís it, but I just felt really rushed he entire dreamÖ
cierashack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone please interpret this Dream for Me?!?!!?? Bless Ya'll

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Are you feeling rushed about anything IRL?
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cierashack on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Naw not that I can think of..
cierashack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content