Can someone please interpret this Dream for Me?!?!!?? Bless Ya'll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can someone please interpret this Dream for Me?!?!!?? Bless Ya'll

Post by cierashack on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:37 pm

-I was at home with a friend (a guy but I canít remember who it was, but familiar) and I was making sloppy joe but I need another can of sauce and bread so I went to the store.
-I go to the store(not like walmart though, I donít know what store it was, but I never been there before) and Im rushing around the store looking for sloppy joe sauce but I canít find it. I see Camika(Mrs Shirley daughter), Maria(A whole friend from highschool that I donít talk to anymore, and they were with another girl but I donít think I knew her. Camika and Maria donít know each other either. They were kinda standing off to the side just looking at me, Camika was kinda smiling. I just waved and kept moving because I was in hurry. I couldnít find the sauce so I decided to go find the bread. There is a bread room thats in the store, so I go in and got some bread (I donít know what bread I chose) so Iím headed to the door to go back in the main store and a manager of the started walking beside me and she said something that I donít remember. But for some reason I felt like I knew it was the devil or bad spirit and I just started speaking in tongues to it! She/It said, ďyou donít know what I amĒ. I said, ďYes I do, you are a girl and something else I donít remember!Ē She/It got really mad and like ran off back into the main store. I hurry right behind her and she is standing over where Camika and Maria is and I go into the checkout line. Im still in a hurry and the check out girl was this girl named Kiara that I met a few days ago at Mrs Shirleys house. Anyway she messes up my order but I have to go so she just gave me everything and while all this is happening I keep looking at the Manager lady, Camika, and Maria. And thatís it, but I just felt really rushed he entire dreamÖ

cierashack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can someone please interpret this Dream for Me?!?!!?? Bless Ya'll

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Are you feeling rushed about anything IRL?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cierashack on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Naw not that I can think of..

cierashack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content