Two Tornadoes/13 Foot wave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Tornadoes/13 Foot wave

Post by AWatchman on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 am

Dream #1
I was in my house, and I was sleeping in my dream, but aware. I was aware that a 13-foot wave of water had just come through my house, and when I woke up in the dream I kept saying a 13-foot wave just came through my house. I expected to walk out of my bedroom, and see everything destroyed, wet, etc..., but all was in order, I expected to see wet furniture, because water had just come through the house in a 13-foot wave., but all was dry, like nothing happened. I went to the refrigerator and realized all the power in the house was out. I was thinking and feeling " What am I going to do? I have no power, where am I going to live?"...the dream ended.

Dream #2
I was on a hill, and all around me were piles of cut wood. I felt the hill was a safe place. The hill was overlooking the water, like a bay. I could see land on the other side of the water. There's was an older woman 70-75 years old there with a gun, who knew the hill and told me to stay on the hill. I went down the hill and was shouting to people to come up to the hill ! I looked across the bay and saw 2 tornadoes coming toward me side by side. They were coming across the water, and destroying everything in sight. The waves were getting bigger and crashing against the beach. I ran up the hill, shouting to come up on the hill, but there was nothing around me except the massive piles of cut down wood and the woman with a gun....the dream then ended.

AWatchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Tornadoes/13 Foot wave

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:52 pm

I think that in Dream #1, your dream is showing you of an current or upcoming trial that seems to not have an impact on the surface. The real damage isn't readily apparent but what was damaged is the source for several other things. The electricity (which in this dream represents your faith to me) is responsible for powering the refrigerator as well as other key items in the home. I think that the reason that the refrigerator is used as the symbol in this dream is because it holds other items, mainly the fruits of your spirit (and even spiritual gifts). The thing about power outages is that if you leave the refrigerator alone (keep the door closed), the contents of the fridge won't spoil if power is restored within a reasonable timeframe. But if you keep opening the door and/or don't restore power within a day to two, then the contents of the fridge will spoil.

So my question to you is whether there's been such a trial in your life recently that has kind of knocked the wind out of you and left you depressed/discouraged? If so, submerge yourself in the Word so that your soul can be healed, nourished, and your power restored. Also, prayer, fasting, listening to praise/worship music, being around encouraging people, etc. - additional things that can help build you back up.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 am

There have been lots of tornado devistation and flooding all across america..I'm wondering if this dream was connected? praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Please don't take this as an interpretation, only possibilities for consideration...

For your second dream, have you considered being on a hill as being in a place of observation - a vantage point?

And the piles of wood - trees and their forms often represent people, so could the piles be people (or groups) who, being cut down, may be in a state of spiritual death? It seems natural that, in spite of your warning, they wouldn't respond to the impending disaster.

The older woman with a gun - perhaps someone you consider to be wise/experienced and who may be in a position of power/authority?

These are only pieces, and I wouldn't claim to have complete understanding. Just some things maybe to consider?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top