Queen Elizabeth course

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Queen Elizabeth course

Post by Sirianta on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 am

I dreamt that there was a few certificates / diplomas that was hanging on the wall and all of them were framed in one frame with class covering it.

My sister in law looked at them and saw that one of them were mine. It was in the bottom left corner. She said " I can't believe you did the Queen Elizabet course!" She was amazed but jealous at the same time. Irl we get along very well. The certificate was red and yellow colours. Queen Elizabeth course was written in red and there was a golden / yellow crown on.

What could Queen Elizabeth course mean???

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Queen Elizabeth course

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Just some thoughts of mine Sirianta~The queen part reminds me how we are Royalty of the King of Kings....The name Elizabeth means 'to be set apart, or consecrated unto the Lord, God's promise, and God's daughter'. I know this because we gave this name to one of our kids because of its meaning. I think God is speaking to you how incredibly special you are to Him. Im not an interpreter, please pray on this.....Hope this has helped somehow. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cier on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Awesome dream!

I feel like the diplomas and certificates may represent a sort of graduation that has taken place. Also, the bottom left-corner was something that stuck out to me...and usually the left means man's weakness. However, the crown and reference to "Queen" may represent your identity in Christ as a daughter and a co-heir. The general impression I'm getting is that perhaps there is something in your life that used to hold you back but God's strength is being manifested in that situation and you have come out a victor because of His grace. Now, you just need to recognize your identity as God's daughter and be happy, because He has brought you through.

Please weigh this interpretation and ask Holy Ghost to confirm it :)

Cier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Hey guys! Thank you for the replies! I too thought the name was significant and that the course is something that I learned in life which I "passed"

God bless you both xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Absolutely!!! What a WONDERFUL dream!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 am