Killing black spiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killing black spiders

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I saw me and my daughter in this dream ,All of a sudden their were like maybe 8 to 12 small black spiders, crawling around on the floor. My daughter and I started killing them with shoes. When we would kill them they would just be like flat on the floor, It felt good killing them. But I think a couple got away, BUT what I remember the most was I almost killed one but stopped because I saw a picture it was like painted on it's back, It was a picture of like Jesus on the cross and people around him. So I think that's why that one got away, Because I never saw anything like that and I stopped to look @ it. Then it hurried up and got away. In the end I felt like I should of chased it. Please help, This was a strange dream.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Killing black spiders

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Just thoughts...

The picture of Jesus seems like a decoy to throw you off momentarily which the spider did do successfully. I think the message here is to keep a high spirit of discernment so that when you see these inconsistencies/deceptions, they don't confuse you or slow you down in taking the action that you know you should take. See the situation for what it is (or who they are) and do what you know you should do, don't allow for missed opportunities... flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert in dream interpreting yet.
I agree with Lola21st.
There are people who are wolves in sheep clothing.Jesus told us to be careful.We know them by their fruits.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Lola21 Thank you ! With your help, I now know exactly what this dream means & who it's about. This person recently started attending church but now I know it is for the wrong reason just like I felt like she was doing from the beginning . It was just to throw me off and people around her. And I guess in a way I did back off a bit thinking she was changing. This dream is telling me ,to keep putting on the full armour of God, + the blood of Jesus. Don't let my guard down. Keep fighting this spiritual battle. Thank you Jesus! Thank you, Lola21 !

dittie3 Thank you ! You are right, wolf in sheeps clothing, Can you and Lola21 keep me and my family in your prayers. Right now i'm going through a spiritual battle. Can you ask Jesus to give me strength for battle, and for a hedge of protection. My name is Diamantina Vigil
Thank you ,Both !

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Dear Diamanthia
Peace be with you.
I'm praying for you and your family.
TheLord is with you.He sends his angels to help you.He himself is with you in your struggles.He promised that.(Psalms 91.)He is the Lord of hosts!
May God bless you and your family.
With love.
Edith

I wish you a Happy Easter.Jesus is alive!Hallelujah!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:34 am

Hi Diamantina -

To God be the glory!

I'm sorry that you are having to go through this. But you know that no weapon formed against you and your family will prosper and every tongue that rises up against you you shall condemn for this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord (Isaiah 54:17). And you know that God is faithful and will establish you and protect you from evil (1 Thess 3:3). You know that He is a very present help in times of trouble (And you know that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4). And you know that God fights against those who contends fight you (Psalm 35:1). And you know that God will keep you from the the snares of your mother in law has laid for you and your family, and from the traps of your mother in law who does inequity. You know that God will let her fall into her own nets while you and your family escape safely (Psalm 141:9-10).
You also know that God has not given you a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Tim 1:7). Therefore, be strong and courageous, do not tremble nor be dismayed, for God is with you wherever you and your family go (Joshua1:9). The angel of the Lord encamps around you and your family because you fear Him, and he delivers you (Psalm 34:7). God has given you the authority through Jesus to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and all over the power of the enemy, and nothing shall injure you (Luke 10:19). So stand strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Keep putting on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the wiles of the enemy (Ephesians 6:10-11). The Lord shall preserve you from all evil, He shall preserve your soul. He shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore (Psalm 121:7-8).
From reading your posts, you know what you’re up against so you’re armed with the right weapons to engage in this warfare. I will also stand in the gap for you until you report back that this situation is resolved.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

woo hoo Edith Thank you for your prayers for me and my family! I hope this will all be over with soon. If God be for me who can be against me ! My family and I will have the victory through Jesus & his powerful blood. The enemy can just take back everything that he's trying to throw @ me. I will not take it, I will not sign for it , It can just go right back where it came from !

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:22 pm

laugh Lola21 st I am so glad to know that you will be praying for me. Thank you for those bible vers. I will look them up and mediate on them. Last night I had another dream, I have been having one like every night since all this started. I know it was longer than this but all I remember is this, I was walking ahead of my husband and suddenly I found myself with like 3 or 4 dogs around me, they all looked ugly and were all like growling and showing their teeth, looking like they are all going to attack me. One came up to me , I punched it in the nose and it backed off. Then another came running up so I grabbed it by it's snout and squeezed really hard, picked it up and tossed it. Then another came up , I also punched that one. Then the last one my husband punched. This part I don't really remember, Ether they ran off cause my husband punched it or I think I saw a car coming and I saw the headlights to the car getting near. I really don't remember that part but something happend and they all took off running.

Please, keep me and my family in your prayers, Thank you sooooo much !

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 am

You are able to fight off the enemy. They flee because you stand resolute and take them out one by one through the power of Jesus Christ. Keep pleading the blood and continue to fight the battle.....you have won round one.....you will win round two....stick to the battleplan and believe like Lola said.....He is with you whever you go....giving you strength to stand your ground against the enemy.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:21 am

Thanks Connie, I'm glad to know that. I will with Jesus by my side keep fighting the fight or I can pray to just sit back and let him take care of it all for me. I like the second one best. Let my dad handle it. But one thing is for sure, we win. Thank you for your prayers ! Love Diamantina V.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top