MAN GIVING ME FUR COAT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAN GIVING ME FUR COAT

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:42 pm

This man was trying to buy me a fur coat I kept saying no, I've never had anything as luxurious as that or expensive, I kept saying no. He wouldn't take no for an answer. He left and I chased him, I was trying to stop him, I was able to look @ the register to see how much it cost. It read 365, My mom who has been gone now for 12 years was suddenly in the dream, I told her mom, mom ,mom! Do you see what he got me, mom I will never be able to repay him back for this, It's too much for me , mom. Like always in my dreams she never says a word back, she just kinda smiled. I don't remember how the coat got on me but suddenly I was wearing it. O ! He had tried it on and it was to small ,it was tight on him, Then suddenly I saw 2 coats, the other coat was bigger. And he wanted to give me the bigger one but I was like no, no, no That is just to much ! o.k. I'll take the smaller one, and that one fit me just right. Please! I think this is a good dream. Does any one know what it means ?

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MAN GIVING ME FUR COAT

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:48 pm

I'd say the Lord who owns cattle on a thousand hills, wants to cover you with His love, His undeserved, blood-bought love, 365 days a year, even if you think you aren't good enough.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 pm

That is great to know ! I just love him and need him so much in my life right now. That just brought tears to my eyes, Life can sometimes throw so much ugliness towards us sometimes. I Love Jesus ! And I love this dream! Thank you, Deborah ! :jesuspic:

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:17 pm

big hug 2 you\\'re welcome!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 am

Hello,
There are many Christians who believe the "bigger" things of God are not for them (for other people but not for them). That is a lie from the enemy. HE wants to give you so much more. HE has "bigger" things for you if you will just receive them. You may be satisfied with the "smaller" things (the small coat fit) but HIS desire is to give you "bigger" things. That is the God He is. HE is a BIG GOD.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi ! & Thank you One Door. You are right That sounds like my Jesus! He want's the best for his children.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top