Friend of mine had a CONCERNING dream about me shooting up HEROIN!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend of mine had a CONCERNING dream about me shooting up HEROIN!!!

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Just some background on me real quick first. I don't drink any alcohol IRL or use any drugs. I have been drug and alcohol free since I gave my life to the Lord, 17 yrs ago. I have had much addiction in family past upbringing, and seen the damages that these substances can have on people.

My friend had a dream about me that I went to her house one night, I was coming from somewhere, and stopped at her house before heading home. She was having a margarita (IRL she drinks moderately), and I asked her if I could have one. She thought, 'I thought she didn't drink, I hope her husband isn't going to be mad'. She said I had a bad day. Instead of one I had slammed like 4 or 5. Then I started to shoot up heroin. Then I left to go home. She thought it was odd that I was stopping at her house at 10pm at night. Her and her husband were wondering what to do with the left over stuff, so they flushed it down the toilet! Then she was like, why did I even have heroin at my house!

IRL some of the moms all went out for dinner and drinks not too long ago, and I didn't join them. I wonder if these are just thoughts of hers because she knows about my past, and my upbringing etc. She shared the dream with me, so I thought I would post it and see if there is something God may want me to see in this....any help or insight appreciated!!!!

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend of mine had a CONCERNING dream about me shooting up HEROIN!!!

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:30 am

the insight is this for you i believe.

You are not dictated by your past. Maybe this friend is having a hard time coming to terms with it, or maybe it was her stuff entirely and nothing to do with you.

I feel to encourage you, to be careful who you share your past with as it is just that, under the blood and forgotten by the Lord. It is good you remember where you came from, but I also believe that we are new creatures in Christ and that old things are truly passed away.

I hope this has helped.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:45 am

Thanks delightful!! That is a good word! Bless you! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:05 am

i agree w/ D/S... it's all been 4gotten an u r a new creaation in :jesuschrist: Amen!!

also just wnated 2 say be careful of othr ppl's drms.. If God wnated 2 warn u about smthng He wud hve, we knw that b/c u hve ur own "relationship w/Christ" ptl... an u dont knw if in her drm u might "symbolize" smthng/someone else...

the drm might not be for u .. it might be for Her 2learn something or know something... or for her to see something ..

:bible:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:51 am

Very true~thanks sister! I just love the encouragement on this site! You both are amazing!!! thumbs :ilovethissite:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:08 pm

hee hee you\\'re welcome! :yeahthat:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:58 am

you're welcome! thanks happy dance

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top