Trying to shoot boyfriend in the head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to shoot boyfriend in the head

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I've posted last, but I had this dream last night, and it's been on my mind all day.

I dreamed that a lady in my church died. My boyfriend was upset about it, and he wanted to kill himself. I told him no, he didn't need to commit suicide and send himself to hell. I told him that I would shoot him in the head. I took a red velvet bag and put it over his head, and I had the gun in my hand. I shot the gun three times, but I missed him each time. So we decided that he was to live.

We then went to this old house, and he was upset that his stuff had been moved to another room in another house. This house was the lady's from the church. It was an old Victorian house with quilts on the bed, etc.

I know nothing is going on with him and this lady, but this dream is puzzling me.

Any thoughts?

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to shoot boyfriend in the head

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:19 pm

SCGirlyGrl wrote:Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I've posted last, but I had this dream last night, and it's been on my mind all day.

I dreamed that a lady in my church died. My boyfriend was upset about it, and he wanted to kill himself. I told him no, he didn't need to commit suicide and send himself to hell. I told him that I would shoot him in the head. I took a red velvet bag and put it over his head, and I had the gun in my hand. I shot the gun three times, but I missed him each time. So we decided that he was to live.

We then went to this old house, and he was upset that his stuff had been moved to another room in another house. This house was the lady's from the church. It was an old Victorian house with quilts on the bed, etc.

I know nothing is going on with him and this lady, but this dream is puzzling me.

Any thoughts?
tHERE ARE THEMES THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I READ THIS, DEATH, SUICIDE AND MURDER. THE FACT YOU HAVE DREAMED OF ALL 3 IS SIGNIFICANT I WOULD THINK, AND SOUNDS LIKE THESE ARE SPIRITS TO COME AGAINST.

ALSO CAN I ASK WHAT THE LADY REPRESENTS TO YOU? wHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO HER, HAVE A THINK ABOUT THIS AND I THINK THE DREAM WILL UNFOLD FOR YOU.

PLEASE TAKE THIS TO PRAYER.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Yes, I found it very bizarre that I would dream of all three things. I just don't get this dream. I really need to pray on this. I wonder if I'm so frustrated with things from work, and it was a reflection of that in the dream, and my boyfriend was the target. I don't know....

The lady in the dream is a lady that goes to our church. I speak to her in passing, and my boyfriend talks to her husband, but we are not close to them, and I do not know them that well. She seems to be a very sincere Christian lady, that's my impression of her. No bells or alarms go off when she is around.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Oh, I have also noticed that there are a few dreams on here involving guns. Maybe there is something that is being spoken in these dreams that have guns. Just a thought.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi SCGirlyGrl~Im not an interpreter, just a fellow member. I have a couple questions for you. In the dream, how were you feeling?? Frustreated/Fearful/Confused?? Do any of those feelings seem familiar to your waking life?? Did you feel that by trying to shoot your boyfriend that you were trying to 'help' him? Has he ever suffered from depression in the past IRL??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:26 pm

I guess I felt more matter of fact about it. I just really didn't want him to do it. (Also, this is my personal belief, but I IRL do not believe that people who are save who commit suicide go to hell. I believe that they are deceive, but God's grace is enough to cover them, just like his blood is more than sufficient to cover all of our unconfessed sins.)

Yes, he has suffered from depression (His ex wife had a strong Jezebel spirit) and he did have depression issues from that. He is growing stronger in the Lord, and he is healing from that.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:24 pm

i just feel that the three spirits that came up are to fight in the spirit , Jezebel is surrounded by these spirits in my opinion. its a stronghold of some sort in my feeling. Anyhow, ultimately God will reveal to you what the root of the dream is.

IF you felt good about the woman, does she represent something good in your life your husband may be grieving over????

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 pm

something good that has gone or died perhaps?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Thank You D/S! I will pray upon these things, and we will gain victory over whatever this is!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top