PLEASE HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP

Post by Momma Shorten on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 am

I was sent this dream from a friend of mine. He is 14 and would really like help knowing what this might mean to him. Thank you so much! :)

Jan Osama April 21 at 10:08am Report
hey ....i had a dream two days ago and i am nt sure about its meaning ...i was in the dream .sitting alone in a room thinking then...jesus came ... i found myself carrying jesus ..don't know how and when but found myself carrying him with my hands then he asked me to call for my father and mother and sister and am still carrying jesus ...i did that then....he asked me to go out with my sister and mother and father to the hall of the house ..still carrying him ..and in the hall ..there was some photos for some saints and blessed people ..jesus asked me to close my eyes ,, i did that but i was still seeing the light of the photos of those blessed saints that their photos were in the hall ... i looked at the photos .
.although my eyes was closed but i could see and found ..the first sanit moved away from the photo and another saint said that ( In the name of the father . son.and the holy spirit ) i think at that time my parents and sister were laughing but when i didn't care for hearing them i returned to hear the blessed words from the two saints .. plz i wanna know why i was carrying jesus with my hands ... wasn't it be better that he carry me and i want really understand if there was a message from GOD to me

Momma Shorten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:19 pm

To anwer the question,
I believe Jesus do carry us all the time if we are His and also we do carry him when we receive him through faith in Him during salvation.
(intimacy) John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

We do minister to others through Jesus Christ in us. Your hand is a vessel for ministry, I believe symbolically thats why you were carrying Jesus(the minister). Again I believe jesus has chosen you from your family to carry him as a treasure. Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, Godís special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momma Shorten on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Thank you Peter :) I will let him know your responce!!

Momma Shorten

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum