dream of daughter drowning in pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of daughter drowning in pool

Post by jean1/25 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:14 pm

I dreamt that I was in a pool with my daughter who currently is 3 years old but in my dream she was a baby about 9 months old. I got out of the pool and asked 2 friends (dont remember who they were) to care for her. Not even a couple minutes later i see them out of the pool and i ask for my daughter they did not respond. I ran to the pool and saw something dark on the bottom i dived in but could not reach her. My cousin dove in after me and was closer, and was able to reach her. I woke up but in the dream it seemed like she was dead since she was at the bottom.

jean1/25

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of daughter drowning in pool

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey jen~Im just a member, but noticed your dream in the wrong category. This part if for dreams that have alreadybeen interpreted. If you cut and paste this dream and put it in the 'dreams and visions to be interpreted' you will get an answer from someone quicker. I did this same thing when I first started with this group and wondered why I never got a response. Bless you.... :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

God bless you so much

Post by jean1/25 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 pm

o thanks so much God bless but there is no room to post on there so I was not able to post it on there hopefully i will get some replies here....

jean1/25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 am

jean1/25,

When you post in the Dreams to be interpreted section, you just cut, past and copy into a new topic. I will post the dream for you in the new dream to be interpeted section. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tha

Post by jean1/25 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Thanks I am having a problem replying to the post i was asked a question on the other post? could you help me

jean1/25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top