Am I walking in rebellion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I walking in rebellion

Post by allentara on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 am

I was at work and my supervisor was giving this contract employee (young black girl) a hard time about her shoes. She worked in the office area and had on very high heels. My supervisor kept saying, "didn't I tell you that you can't wear those shoes". "The amount of walking that you do you need flat shoes." The girl said, "there is no policy that says that i cant and I am still getting my work done ". My supervisor said, " i'm going to look and if there is a policy, your fired". Then from there the scene went to me picking up this lady's fluffy,curly puppy. It was white and looked very clean. I had on a pastel yellow knit short sleeve top under my work shirt. As I rubbed this puppy I began to itch. I looked down and saw fleas and ticks. Big ones and began brushing them off me but I didn't want to put the puppy down. It was afraid for some reason. Then the scene changed to this house that was mahogany trimmed on the inside and mainly glass. I began to get sexual urges and was feverishly looking for a place that I could masturbate. I kept seeing this young girl being harrased by my supervisor during these urges. I no longer had the puppy in my hand but I was at work again and bad something happened. We all were collecting our stuff and leaving.

allentara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I walking in rebellion

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:37 am

yes I would ask could it be possible that you are living in rebellion?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by allentara on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:05 am

Living no. Walking Yes. but where. This is a question for Yah. This really scares me for Yeshua is al I want to please in EVERY AREA of my life. I am a prophetess as well and this is even worse. :0( I vowed I would live my life according to Ezekiel 33. Where is the disconnect father Yah? Where is the rebellion? :0(

allentara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:21 am

Allentara,

I am meant not to condemn but encourage and uplift. In thsi dream it seems that there could be things in your life that are not right as you say, I think the girl in your dream is more of symbolic of your life, could it be that you have stuffs that you have not fully confronted/surrendred in your life and they could be a hindrance in you being used of the Lord. Are you hanging between two opinions? Do you find yourself condoning one which you know you shouldn't. The truth is that walking=living in rebellion.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by allentara on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:28 am

never said everything was right. :0) I dont recieve what youve said as condemnation only as an arrow to help point out the problem :0) I have not been praying as I ought to nor reading my word as I ought to. but at what point did this become rebellion. I must go now but will really do some self checking. I really haven't heard from Yah like I use to. Just keep me in prayer. Gosh. To late in the fight to have this in me especially as a God appointed watchman and warrior. I just need to do what he told me to do and quick dragging my feet before I get left behind and be accountable for those he's given me charge over. thnks

allentara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:48 am

Allentara,

I have been deceived sometimes that the Lord can still use me even if I do not pray , read his word or be in his presence. All these backfires and with time you become so drained and flesh takes over. I think the devil is always Ok with us operating in the flesh. I pray that you will once again be in your rightful place, in the secret place of almighty. The Lord shall make your feet as fast as deers.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Do you feel at all allentara that anyone or anything in your life seems to be putting legalistic pressures on you at all??? Sometimes legalism can have the tendency to make people want to rebel. Are you having any issues with anyone in authority over you at all??? Or, do you know of someone having issues with authority over them at all??? Im not saying this in a condemning tone at all. Please take this in love. Rebellion could sometimes come across in an attitude in our hearts... for example it could be as subtle as a teenager ignoring their parent when they ask them to clean their room before they get home from work. They just didnt feel like doing it, and decided they weren't going to and they didn't HAVE TO do it. I dont believe rebellion always comes across for example again with a teenager cursing and flipping their parents off. Im not saying this toward you at all, just a thought on the subject of rebellion. Sometimes in my own dreams I have noticed that God uses dramatic exaggerations to get my attention in a certain area. Please know that I am NOT an interpreter, only a fellow member, and a new member at that. If anything doesn't fit...please toss it away. I hope these thoughts and questions somehow bless you!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by allentara on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 am

Just got your message. By no means am I taking this in a negative way. I discern truth and You hit the head on the nail. Eureka. I have been dealing with somethings in my marriage and home concerning the "I am sick and tired Lord of dealing with this mess" Why do I have to deal with this?" When will he ever change? Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and girls but they are all going through a lengthy transformation and lengthy as in rebelling against what Yah has for us.

allentara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by allentara on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 am

con't and I have moved out of position in areas of my life that a standard set by Yah was established. Even on my job since this dream I have noticed a, "If everyone else is doing it then why should I be different" kinda attitude. Now mind you what they are doing is not against company policy however the scripture says not all things are permissible and I know this and I know this is where the rebellion is coming into play. Thank you ever so much. Sometimes when your in the middle of the issue it takes a bonefied CSI(Christ Saved Individual) to point out a detail one may have missed.

allentara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 pm

O I am so happy to be able to share my thoughts, and so happy that has helped somehow! I will pray for you, and I hope things start looking up for you and your situations really really soon!!! praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top