new and need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new and need help

Post by nrb002 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 am

Hi. My name is Rochelle. I'm new to this group. I'd like to share a dream. My dad and I are trying to find my niece (these are not biologically related to me). There is a hallway. I walk down the hallway. The lighting is like that of an empty house with the windows open. There is a bathroon off to the right. My niece comes out of the bathroom. I end up on a bus. I turn and look over my left shoulder. My niece and her mother are siiting a few seats behind me. My sister (the girl's mother) has on a jean jacket. Her hair is down and she has on a black wrap cap that's trimmed in yellow. My sister is sitting on my left and my niece to the right (when my head is facing them). My sister is upset. If if helps anything, my dad and I were looking for my niece the day before. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say. Thanks in advance.

nrb002

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new and need help

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello Rochelle,

Welcome :o)

If you were looking for your niece in real life the day before this dream, was she in trouble/lost or something that would cause her mother to be upset?? did you find her in real life?

How did you feel in the dream? Was it similar feelings to when you were looking for your niece in real life??? Or different.... it is good to notice feelings. (I learned that here... and feelings in dreams have been keys for me often)

I'm pretty new here too, and am not an interpreter, these types of questions have helped me though and I hope they help you :o)

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nrb002 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 am

Well what happened was we had dinner @ church that Sunday (I had the dream that next night). She had stayed with us the night before. I didn't see her mother @ church and I was wondering who had signed her out of Children's Church. The only feeling I remember from the dream was that her mother (my sister) was upset. I hope this helps.

Blessings,
Rochelle

nrb002

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum