Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Renewed

experience I had about black cloud- DO YA'LL REMEMBER THIS EXPERIENCE

I'm not sure if this will fit here but I would like to share something,

As I was going to wotk on Friday morning 11/7/08, around 6:20 am, I noticed the clouds an dthey appear really strange.

They look black, heavy with the appeareance of evil. They were thick and it had a hovering effect in the atmosphere. Now, I am usually sleep at this time of morning, since I stated a new position, I began to wonder are the clouds nornal. At first I thought it was rain clouds but I felt a check inmy spirit that they were not, beside these clouds looke fierce....

But somehow I felt in my spirit that something is if it did not happen already, will bring about a chaotic experience. I can't put my finger on it, but the way those clouds look, something is not right. And we will hear about it soon. It had a hovering, lingering, floating effect as if something was released into the atmosphere that will bring destruction and the world will take notice.

Now when I say release, I am not talking about something that was bound and chained up, I am talking about, the kingdom of darkness in full force leashing out something evil into world which will capture the attention of the world, or my stae for that matter.

I do not know why I feel this way, but it was something I felt, I was on the phone with a freind of mines, and I told her" watch, you will hear something soon, and I reminded her to mark our conversation.

Please let me take note, I do not belive it had anything to do with the elections.

Any thoughts?
Renewed

Do you all think maybe the terroist attack in India? just a thought

Hmmm...this is interesting. Did you feel that it had something to do with here on this soil (assuming you are on American soil)??

yeah that's what the bump was for ,to push the post up.

All I can feel was it will be somewhere, I looked up and saw it, I saw evil and I knew the world will take notice when it hit.
I felt really stange like I was in another dimension when the clouds was passing over me.
All I knew was something wasn't right.