Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirianta

My little boy going for diabetes tests tomorrow

Hey guys, I ask you to please pray with me. Craigen (my 5 year old) might have diabetes. His teacher also spoke to me about this and suggested that we take him for tests. Her son also has diabetes and that is how she could pin point the simptons in Craigen. I also picked it up quite a while back. My brother also has very severe diabetes and has to inject himself every day. So this might be something that is past on in the family.

I had a dream two nights back that I took him for tests and the lady who did the tests couldn't see a result. I tried to look as well, but couldn't SEE any results. Don't know what this could mean, but I trust that this dream was from God and the following scripture came to mind:

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I trust that God will be with us tomorrow and that we'll be calmed by His loving presence

Love in Christ

PRAISE GOD CONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tests showed that his blood sugar levels is normal!!! Oh God is so faithfull and will never let us down! Thank you for your prayers as well sis!! huggins