Doing new job very fast without difficulty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doing new job very fast without difficulty

Post by Sirianta on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 am

I dreamt that I had a new career and me and a co-worker (the lady who is currently working with me in our office) were busy doing paper work. Suddenly I realised that I never struggled with this new job! You know IRL when you start out at a new company it always takes a while for you to get the hang of things and things always feels kind of difficult in the beginning. But in my dream I didn't struggle at all although it was my first day.

I said to my co-worker that I can't believe how fast I'm working and that this work isn't difficult for me. THat I got the hang of it from the beginning. She said that she agrees and that I finished the paper work of the two blue files that she gave me so quickly and with ease.

I then realised it's because I have got good experience in the past with this type of work, that is why I find it so easy.

What does a new job imply? Could it be a kind of mininstry and God says I'll be able to help other people with ease because of the experience I had in the past of bad stuff that happened in my life? That I'll be able to help people who are in the same situations that I was in? Could the co-worker represent the Holy Spirit? Co-worker / Friend - irl she is a dear friend of mine with the most beautiful personality. Always helping the needy.

I also posted another dream about 2 weeks ago about promotion at work.

Love in Christ :kissyface:

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing new job very fast without difficulty

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:56 am

Just my thoughts....My first thoughts are that when the anointing is present, you can do things with ease. His yoke being easy, and His burden being light. Is there anything that you seem to have been 'struggling' to get through...something that maybe could go with more ease??? Please know Im not an interpreter....please pray on this...if it doesnt fit please toss it aside.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Or even visa versa~is there anything in your waking life that seems super easy...like God and His anointing have really caused to be a breeze for you~something maybe that has made you think 'wow that was alot easier than I thought it would be'??? Just thoughts...not an interpretation.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:21 am

Hey Daisy, thank you for your reply!! Lately I really find it easy to trust God in certain difficult situations. That is something I've really noticed. I will pray on this and thank you soooo much for your thoughts.

huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am

O your so welcome...I hope I have helped somehow... Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top