Lime Green is Not Your Color! MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lime Green is Not Your Color! MANIFESTATION

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 pm

I dreamt last night that I was at an event that was held in a mansion. The event was a competition like the reality shows, it wasn't an athletic event. My friend arrived and was wearing a jacket that was made of leather/suede and was purple and bright lime green what what - 3x3 inch squares of the material that were sewn together to create a jacket. He told us that someone had given him the jacket and he seemed to be sporting it (wearing it with confidence, believing that it was fashionable). Others at the event were complimenting him on it. However, I thought it was beyond tacky and was horrid ROTFL ROTFL I thought it was outdated and wasn't his style so was confused and concerned that: 1) he would actually be wearing it (he usually has good taste in fashion and his style is more conservative), 2) he thought it looked good and 3) that others would be complementing him.

I was trying to figure out how I could tell him that the jacket was really tacky and unbecoming without hurting his feelings and tell him in a way that he would receive my feedback. As I was trying to figure this out, I woke up. Scratch Chin

Last edited by lola21st on Wed May 04, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lime Green is Not Your Color! MANIFESTATION

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:18 pm

LOL.... That is really funny :o)

Is this friend doing something in real life that is unlike him, that you are not sure of?

Or are you feeling out of step and wondering why everyone else is acting so weird in any situation in real life?

I love it when my dreams are funny... although, I've found that sometimes they mean sobering things.

As a moderator, you know how new I am to this... Thanks for the opportunity to stretch my wings and try to help. :o)

Blessings to you Lola,

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 04, 2011 1:37 pm

You are very welcome! flower

I somehow missed this and never posted what I thought this dream was about and it manifested yesterday...

My friend attends one church and attends the prayer/bible study services of another church. The second church is a small deliverance ministry that has several locations in the area. The pastors of this ministry have been trying for some time to persuade my friend to become more trained in this ministry and become a pastor in one of its churches. While I believe he has benefitted from attending this ministry's functions as he has become more exposed to deliverance, there are some problems with the ministry that I've observed and haven't found a way to raise the issues without seeming negative or offensive to him.

The dream I believe is about this very issue. His jacket being colored green and purple are the colors of life/growth/newness and royalty/God's temple/riches. When I see jackets/coats in dreams I think of a spiritual covering, a new way of thinking. In this case I also keep thinking of robes of righteousness:

Isaiah 61:10 - 10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Job 29:14 - I put on righteousness, and it clothed me; My justice was like a robe and a turban.

So I think the jacket represents his new belief system that has developed from being in this new ministry. But the jacket is tacky, the stitching I recall was flimsy - it's just not his style, yet everyone is complementing him. IRL, there are some questionable practices that the ministry engages in, things that I believe aren't biblical although they may be inspired by scripture. My issue is that the ministry insists that they come directly from the bible so I feel that they're misrepresenting the sanctity of these practices to the point where i believe that there is a bit of idolatry taking place. But they also emphasize holiness and are a bit legalistic so there's no room for discussion for understanding, you're expected to accept the practices since they (the leaders) know best. Since they would like to see my friend move further in this ministry, they are very encouraging to him - in the dream this is why they are complimenting him while I'm dumbfounded that he would see the jacket as attractive. The way I felt about the jacket is the way that I feel about the ministry in real life.

The mansion in this case is the Church and the team competition represent different denominations and ministries competing against each other. My friend's "team" is misleading him about his fit in this ministry and I'm struggling with how to tell him.

Now the manifestation of this dream occurred yesterday. The ministry held a 3 day conference and I attended the service on Sunday. There were things that I saw that kind of troubled me (kind of further showed the issues that I have with it) but I wasn't sure how I could bring them up without being negative so I chose to not say anything. FORTUNATELY, he raised several issues and pointed out flaws that he saw in the ministry and behavior among the leaders. I was sooo relieved that he acknowledged the gaps and felt that while he appreciated some aspects of this ministry, there wasn't a true fit so he wouldn't become more involved in it! Whew, LOL!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed May 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Oh my goodness!

Your manifestation has just unlocked a dream for me too! A similar situation of a games show... wow!

I'm so glad that you could see the meaning and that the situation resolved in real life for your friend!

Thanks so much for coming back and sharing, it is really encouraging to see how the symbols all panned out in real life!

Blessings, Diane xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Wow Lola!

I can totally relate to that. Sometimes I find that the Lord will give me that insite and then see how I handle it, if that makes sense. Sometimes he wants me to step in and say something and sometimes he just wants me to pray for that person. In this case the Lord showed you this so you could help him in the event he did not get the wisdom the Lord was showing him. The Lord would use you to be that wisdom if needed. Awesome to watch how the Lord lines up everything to insure we are not lead astray or apart from what the truth really is. God is good all the time. Great post and thanks for sharing it with us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top