Need Confirmation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Confirmation

Post by michellemg on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to the group. I had the following dream and I believe I have the interpretation but would like confirmation.

the house we were was not the house we live in now but in the dream it was ours and I was in the front yard the entire time and the kids were going in and out of the house. I could see the street. A train was coming and it was randomly hitting houses i think or yards, so we did not know if it would hit ours, we only had so much time to get out and we could only bring what we could. I was bringing pictures and I had my oldest daughters baby book but not my other children's baby books and I said I will get yours referring to my other two kids and I thought of putting clothes in my car.
there was a moving train that came by i wanted to see how it worked so i jumped on and i had a glass in my hand and threw it to my son he caught it but then dropped it but it did not break. then some how I got off. but the train was still coming
we were going to put our animals in the car, i seen a strange animal that I liked and it followed me and got in the car it did not attack me and it was friendly and somehow our dinning room table was outside but someone in a car stole it very quickly, so fast i did not even see it until it was all the way down the street and then disappeared very quickly.
There was a large tree log, we were required to move that so we moved it. I thought it would be hard to move but it wasnt and as we moved it and was cut into two

Feelings:
felt rushed, and although it was a problem not worried
thinking it out, trying to use wisdom
although it was hard things were working for us

michellemg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Confirmation

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Michelle,

I am pretty new here too, but I've learned to ask... is there anywhere in your awake life that you feel the same feelings? (thanks Mia!)

Blessings to you and welcome :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemg on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Hello Diane, well this is what the LORD gave me. My oldest daughter lives in San Francisco with her dad, I live in Fresno. She is about 33 wks pregnant. This dream appears to be a warning me that she will have the baby early and that I will be off guard and rushed to get out here to be with her. Taking off of work, packing up clothes and going with my other two children in a rush earlier than expected. This has been a rough time for me and my faimly because the circumstances in which this has happened has not been the best and has been very stressful. However, I know what the devil meant for evil, God will make it for good and an innocient child has nothing to do with any of it. I'm not too sure about the dinning room table? And I wanted confirmation about the entire dream.

Thank you!

michellemg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Wow... now that you have said that, the train coming, and the inability to stop it... is just typical baby :o)

The fact you have your eldest childs baby book seems to me to suggest the things you have seen to me too.

There is a mix of curiosity (the animal) and scenes of destruction (train hitting houses), preparation and a sense of mad panic too... could this be mixed feelings in you? I can understand these feelings would surround what is happening in your life.

I think your feelings in the dream are really telling... because there is all this going on and yet, while you feel the pressure, you are not worried...

Something that stands out to me is that nothing is damaged or broken, even the glass! And glasses are pretty fragile!

The dining table to me represents family togetherness because we (my family) have our evening meal there and talk - it is a rare together time. Could this be symbolic of you feeling the distance between you?

I had no idea on this dream till you put your second post... and I am very new, I agree however that what the devil means for evil, God will turn around for your good!!!!

On a lighter note - maybe it's time to pack :o)

God bless, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michellemg on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Diane,

You had the same observations as I about nothing being broken. Thanks for you comments. My best friend made the same suggestion about the dinning room table, suggesting it meant fellowship. The animals, I have 3 cats and one dog. One of the cats belongs to my oldest daughter and I believe was the one represented in the dream because he is a rebel and is always giving me a hard time. In the dream it wasnt him but I believe that is what that animal respresented because it gave me no problem. I'm not really sure about the train hitting the houses although for some reason I think initially while in the actual dream I thought that is what was going on, but I seen no houses being destroyed etc. Thank you so much!

Michelle :)

michellemg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top