Snake bitting my hand !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake bitting my hand !

Post by tinadiamond on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 am

I was like in a plant place like where u buy plants and I was with my 2 smaller kids. And we were in my truck driving around suddenly I see a big black spider that runs by and hides under a bush .So later were off the truck and I see a black snake and its coming towards us so I pick it up,squeeze it head cause I can see its fangs. And its trying to get me. So I'm squeezing harder then it gets my hand then it gets my sons hand and my daughters hand. I run to the hospital we all get shots for the venum but when I get out o fthe hospital I was parked in a really tight place with 2 cars parked on both sides maybe 1 inch or a little less, from me on both sides. But I was able to get out with out one tiny scratch.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake bitting my hand !

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Spiders represent lots of things, illnesses, poisonous words that are spoken, witchcraft...I really felt relief when I read the final sentance in your dream and it makes me feel like you all will make it out of a tight spot with just a minor scratch.
Just my thoughts...please pray on this. God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 am

Thank you so much! Daphanie: Laura Boaz. I've been going threw a lot since the end of last year and several people @ 2 churches including a pastor have all said the same thing. In 3 months I went to the dr. like 20 times to try and figure out whats going on with me ,Thank God that every single test comes back normal. So people from church have told me that it's spiritual and mention the same thing that u have. I've been getting prayed on by both churches. The pastor had mentioned that it was something against me and my kids but not my husband. The pastor says that it's very important for me to stay in church and in the presence of God. He says it's an attack of the enemy. Can you also keep me in your prayers? Right now I need all the prayers I can get. My name is Diamantina Vigil. Can you try to see what some of my other dreams mean. Thank you!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Tinadiamond,

I thinks its now clear based on what Laura and the pastor tells you. No doubt from the dreams, a weapon is going to be released towards you, and may be you will have a feel on it,yes. BUT its not going to prosper . I am encouraged you are involved with the right people who are helping you in this war. Stay in the presence of God, its the greatest weapon against darkness. Sometimes the enemy scares as and create an impression thats its ALL bad, and the battle is too tough. I have a feeling the war is about the health of your household. pray on what I say. I shall pray as the spirit of the Lord leads!!!

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I HOPE THIS HELPS
tinadiamond wrote:I was like in a plant place like where u buy plants A PLACE OF GROWTH and I was with my 2 smaller kids. INNOCENCE And we were in my truck driving around DRIVING AROUND AN ISSUE OR IN A PLACE OF PROTECTION BUT MOVING AROUND SOMETHING suddenly I see a big black spiderSOMETHING DANGEROUS that runs by and hides under a bushIT IS HIDDEN .So later were off the truck MOVE OUT OF YOUR PROTECTION and I see a black snakeSOMETHING EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and its coming towards us SOMETHING DIRECTED AT YOU AND YOURS so I pick it up,YOU TRY TO HANDLE THE SITUATIONsqueeze it head cause I can see its fangs.YOU SEE THE DANGER AND TRY TO STOP IT And its trying to get me. So I'm squeezing harder then it gets my hand AS YOU SQEEZE TIGHTER YOU GET YOURSELF INTO MORE TROUBLE, YOU MAY BE TRYING TOO HARD then it gets my sons hand and my daughters hand.BECAUSE YOU ARE CONCETRATING ON THE ENEMY, YOUR CHILDREN GET BITTEN I run to the hospital YOU GET HELP WHICH IS GOODwe all get shots for the venum PROTECTION but when I get out o fthe hospital I was parked in a really tight place IN A TIGHT POSTION with 2 cars parked on both sides THE TWO INDIVIDUALS /GROUPS OR SITUATIONS PERHAPS???maybe 1 inch or a little less, from me on both sides.NO ROOM TO MOVE OR FEEL FREE But I was able to get out with out one tiny scratchGOD DELIVERS YOU WITH SAFELY.

SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING IS ATTACKING YOU, BUT I THOUGHT TO MENTION THAT WHEN A SNAKE BITES ON THE HAND TO ME IT USUALLY REPRESENTS A SITUATION WHERE YOU ARE INVOLVED OR PUTTING YOUR HAND INTO SO TO SPEAK.

PLEASE PRAY ON WHAT I'VE SAID

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Thank you sooooo much ! Peter Odhiambo You are right and I will pray about that, when all this started like in October 2010 Is when I started having all these dreams. And the dreams are almost always the same. With snakes trying to get me or trying to get me and my kids. But I was happy not to long ago I had a dream that this black and red snake was running from me from room to room , then it was going in a room where my 2 youngest were ,I was like o ! No ! so I ran as fast as I could, chased it picked it up, squeezed its head, then I don't know where I got this knife from but I cut it's head off, and it's body was just moving around on the floor. When I woke up I was so happy ! Because out of all those snake dreams that was the first time that this snake saw me and it was running from me. + I killed it.! I know the cause behind all my dreams. It has to do with my mother in law trying to do witchcraft on me and my kids. REMINDER these r her sons kids. Please keep me and my kids and marriage in prayer. Thank you!

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Thank you sosooo much delightful soul ! The place of growth I think is my Church. The thing That you said it is hidden yes it's my mother inlaw. She is trying to hide what shes doing but I know and some people in my church and Pastor know. The holy spirit revealed it to them. When you said move out of your protection, I think that I have to stay in church as much as I can. Especially right now @ this time. You also said something directed @ you and yours, Yes that is right. My Pastor said it's towards me and my kids. Then you said I squeeze harder and get myself into more trouble, Yes you are right . I tried to tell my father in law what my mother in law was doing so that it would be out in the open. I felt that if I would tell him she would be exposed and not hiding in darkness. But it back fired on me he didn't believe me . So right now I'm probably the bad person in his eyes. When you said no room to move or feel free, you r right this has all been Frustrating, mind consuming, I've @ times felt alone, Crying so much! Helpless, ect. I just love the ending !!!!! God delivers me safely !!!!! Yes ! I just want all this to be over. I don't understand why alot of people turn to evil ! Thank you so much ! I will try to not focus on the problem so much ! I will keep my eyes only on Jesus ! Thank you so much !

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:13 pm

you're welcome, tis so good to get positive feedback.

THankyou!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top