LOOKING FOR SHOES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOOKING FOR SHOES

Post by tinadiamond on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:59 am

I was looking for shoes, I don't remember if i was barefoot or not but I had a pair in my hand and didn't like them, then I saw another , didn't like those . I think I saw and picked up like 4 to 7 different pairs and would put them back down. I never tried them on. One pair was like old brown shoes with old brown dirty laces, I quickly put those down. Finally I saw a pair of Pink shoes with like diamonds and sparkles or glitter ,I don't know they were all sparkled out. But I knew those were the ones I wanted. My older cousin was in my dream and a couple other relatives and I think everyone around me wanted them but I had them in my hand and did not wan't to give them up . I have never had a dream of shoes before, This dream was just 2 nights ago. Thank you so much I would really appreciate it if someone knows what this means.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOOKING FOR SHOES

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:34 am

`Tinadiamond,

This is not an interpretation but food for thought. If you are dreaming symbolically this could mean a lack of direction or it could mean here that you cannot decide which direction to take. You know which one you want but can't decide which way to go to get there. I hope this is of help and please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinadiamond on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 am

O! thank you so much Connie, I Think you got it right on target now That i'm thinking of my life right now @ this moment. I've been going threw a lot since the end of last year. Feeling sick, going to the Dr. So many different things behind all that. That I know I Love Jesus But I have to keep faith ! I want to find the end to all of it so desperately I cry out I go to church. I pray for one thing and another trying to figure where the problem is coming from. I've been going to 2 good churches one is 30 minutes away the other is 5 min away both churches have been praying for me . I've been going to a healing room. I'm doing everything that I know how to do. Thank you so much ! now it all makes sence to me. Thank you Connie

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:47 am

Tinadiamond,

So glad I could help. Praise God! I will be praying it all works out according to Gods plan and purpose.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top