I am new here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am new here

Post by blessess on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 am

Hello, I am new here. Just tryng to lear how to intrepret my dreams correctly. I am weird to me how so many people can intrepret I dream and it all be diffrent intrepretation. So I am kinda tired of the confusion of which intrepretation is right. So here I am praying that God will teach me how to correctly intrepet dreams.

blessess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am new here

Post by jjp708 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 am

Welcome aboard Bless57. People can give you interpretations but utimately the revelation come from the Lord. You should ALWAYS pray for manifestation. God sends people sometimes to interpret on your behalf.

I know I've gained some very relavant revelations from people in these forums and then some where really general. But glory to God I'm thankful for each and every one of the people on this forum because they all have something valuable to add.

I hope you have an enjoyable experience too. woo hoo

Welcome aboard!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessess on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:09 am

@jjp708, Thank you so much for the welcome. I am definitely looking forward to more interactions with the members and possibly gaining some great friendships along the way. You have encouraged me.

blessess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Bless57,

Welcome to the site! Great to have you here. I pray you are as blessed here as I have been. Don't forget to read the rules and regulations and feel free to ask questions when you have them. Also remember that not every response you get will from a moderator. Some people have taken a test for accuracy and some not. They should be telling you if their response is an interpretation or just a thought. Look for comfirmation in the Word and seek the Lord for your interpretation. Our job is help you get there. I look forward to talking with you and hope the best for you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessess on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 pm

@Connie Thank You so much. I am looking forward to learning more about what God is saying to me in my dreams.

blessess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum