TURTLE Drinking Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TURTLE Drinking Water

Post by tinadiamond on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 am

I suddenly just started seeing a turtle in my dream, it was about maybe 1 ft. big or a little smaller, the mouth shape was different almost looked like a spoon shaped bottom part of the mouth. And it was scooping water up, picking its head up and back and drinking water. Thats all it kept doing over and over again it was loving and enjoying it. Like it was living off that. O ! the water was from a bowl. I don't know what this means if you could please help. I have never had a dream of a turtle before. O! sorry I almost forgot . It had like 4 square shapes on it's shell that were different colors, I don't remember the colors but I want to say that one was red another blue don't remember the other 2 I want to say brown or green and tan.

tinadiamond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TURTLE Drinking Water

Post by HeatherOnia on Thu May 19, 2011 1:25 pm

I have not taken the test for dream interpretation for this site, so proceed prayerfully, as the following consists of my thoughts (I am still practicing and growing in dream interpretation):

Turtle = slow progress
Being spoon fed the Word (living water)
The different colors represent the Lord's presence (I once had a dream in which four consecutive cement squares were each a different color, symbolic of my neighborhood street that I walk when I spread the gospel to my neighbors).

Here is scriptural support:
John 4:7-14 (New International Version)
7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])

10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top