Dream about a Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a Test

Post by Dreamer on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:46 am

Hello Guys,

I had a dream that I was taking a test, I was on the computer and I advised the secretary to tell my husband John that I will be a few minutes because this job requires me to take a test, then the secretary went to the lobby to tell my husband, then other people was taking the test, but there was one person that was setting next to me she past the test she only miss one question. I must have finished because I got up to walk in the lobby, I ended up in a restaurant

Then I had a coat on, but I saw John eating with a couple a husband and wife and but the child was sitting in a highchair, and there was a bottle of champaign at the table, and John began to give the child in the Highchair some champaign, and I was thinking in the dream why would he give a child champaign, also I was thinging in the dream that I did not want to go to the table to introduce myself, but when John saw me he go up and walk towards me and we began to walk out where he was eating, But I was the only person with a coat on in the dream.

PS: John is my ex-husband and I have not seen him or talk with him, So when I awoke from the dream I was wondering why I was with my ex husband, he must have went with me to the interview for a job

Please Help
God Bless
Dreamer Flower Power

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a Test

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:14 am

Hi Dreamer, I have a question for you. Did your ex-husband when you were married ever make you feel inferior? Like you had to cover yourself up or hide in some way, maybe even feel like you had to pass a test? Just wondering.. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:16 am

perhaps there is some life experiance you are going thru,that you will overcome flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:21 am

No my husband didnot make me feel inferior, but It was the opposite, He always tried to measure himself, to be something bigger than he was, which that should not be in a marriage

Example: I wanted to buy a new car a Lexus, He told me that I should get a Saturn, Because he didnot want me to drive a better car than he was driving. Even when It came to the children, my son is a natural athlete, full scholarship in college, he had pro offers in highschool, He was jeolous of that because his kids could not do what my son did. so he had a jeolous problem during our marriage, when it came to the children, and the children treated and talked about me and my son to other family members, which they did not know any better as children

I lived thru hell in that marriage, to try to hold it together. So I donot understand why would I dream about him, I know God is trying to tell me something. BUT WHAT!

Dreamer :duhh:

Last edited by Dreamer on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:04 am

is it a pikture of something thats holding you bak at the moment? bandaid flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:12 am

Hello, God Bless

I was out for 2 days for a job interview, I got a call this Monday and the interview was yesterday, and just like the dream I was taking a test and the receptionist was setting there and I was in a room with other people that was taking the same test,

LOL You know I was scared to death when I walked in that room, but I was nervous, My mind was not on taking a test I just remember seeing the same people in the dream, also when I walk out after the test just like the dream I did not know if I past or not, just went home, the only thing was that my ex husband was not there.

Dreamer :duhh:

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:26 am

Dreamster

I feel that I should be further in life, I just went to prayer yesterday to talk to God for direction for my life, Dreamster I feel that something is holding me BACK , If I did not know any better you where in our conversation yesterday, a Paster friend told me to SURRENDER ALL, and give everything to God

Thanks Dreamster thumbs

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:29 am

ok,amazing how your dream was a foretelling of wat was to come,;[test] i think god spealks to us using our own language ,but the message can be missed because we see stuff literily,so the stuff wiv your ex my not mean him directly,so a pikture of something holding you bak,hope this makes sense flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:18 pm

Thanks Dreamster

Please pray for me, and thumbs God Bless You

Dreamer

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:46 pm

As I begain to read this I begain to to desern out what God is convaying to you: This is a God given test-to be tested and tried-
Computer respresents-We war not against flesh and blood, but against princepalities of the air.other people taking the test: there's nothing hapening to you that is uncommon to man. restaurant: He has prepared a table before you in the presents of thine enemies.
For you see you will take off the old coat and put on the new. The father tells us To press on for the mark of the prize of the high calling of God through Christ Jesus.-No looking back to yesterday, This is surley a trick of the enemy. Give not strong drink unto babes. this is a formuly of the enemy. The father wont's you to come to spiritual maturity--spiritualy, and come to the fullness there-of. Speak blessings upon this man, and pass the test. Amen praying God Bless you, and Keep you!!!!

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Dreamer, sometimes God gives us literal dreams that dont have any other symbolic meaning behind them. I believe your dream about the test was showing you what would happen in the future: you would have to take a test. The part about your ex husband is what I feel is symbolic. Just because you dreamt of your ex, doesnt mean it had to be about him. Sometimes when i dream about my ex husband, its really about my husband right now. I had several dreams with my ex in them that were symbolic for my future husband. (although this dream COULD have been about your ex)

Your ex was giving the baby alcohol. Something that you would naturally disagree with. Is there someone in your life that may remind you of him, doing something you feel is way wrong and possibly harmful? Babies represent a large range of things. Babies can stand for anything that take up a lot of time and attention. It could be a company, ministry, school, ANYTHING that takes up a lot of time and attention.

hope this helps,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:43 am

Thank You so Much Daphanie02 and Halo and Dreamster

God Bless You, I am starting to have more insight on what God is tell me, and I Thank God for this forum, it gives me and others Godly insight and wisdom and understanding. I feel so much Better after I rec feedback.

God Bless You All, Have A Bless Day

Thanks Dreamer thumbs

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 am

youre most welkome flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down