dinning room table

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dinning room table

Post by michellemg on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to the group. I had the following dream and I believe I have the interpretation but would like confirmation.

the house we were was not the house we live in now but in the dream it was ours and I was in the front yard the entire time and the kids were going in and out of the house. I could see the street. A train was coming and it was randomly hitting houses i think or yards, so we did not know if it would hit ours, we only had so much time to get out and we could only bring what we could. I was bringing pictures and I had my oldest daughters baby book but not my other children's baby books and I said I will get yours referring to my other two kids and I thought of putting clothes in my car.
there was a moving train that came by i wanted to see how it worked so i jumped on and i had a glass in my hand and threw it to my son he caught it but then dropped it but it did not break. then some how I got off. but the train was still coming
we were going to put our animals in the car, i seen a strange animal that I liked and it followed me and got in the car it did not attack me and it was friendly and somehow our dinning room table was outside but someone in a car stole it very quickly, so fast i did not even see it until it was all the way down the street and then disappeared very quickly.
There was a large tree log, we were required to move that so we moved it. I thought it would be hard to move but it wasnt and as we moved it and was cut into two

Feelings:
felt rushed, and although it was a problem not worried
thinking it out, trying to use wisdom
although it was hard things were working for us

michellemg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top